Need help with West password

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by ladyofengland, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

I have been accepted by West. Now I need to start training. But I cannot get the password bit to work. It says you can only change your password once every 7 days. So not sure what is wrong.
    Should I contact someone at West ir just wait 7 days. I'm anxious to start training. Thanks for any help you can give me
    Jen

2. CareAnn

CareAnn New Member

I'm not sure if you did the same thing as I did or not. I thought I had signed up and received two emails. One to confirm my email and a welcome email after. I couldnt get my password to work either. Reason for me was>>I had to go back and fill out other information and then ta dah! I was really in that time and it worked...Hope that helped you some [​IMG]

3. suni315

suni315 New Member

I wouldn't wait Cal a Citi Pal right away the will be able to resolve the issue for you .
    West email is slow.............[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Good luck to you

4. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

Thanks I can't find a PAL phone number to call. I haven't been given that yet.

Thanks for replying
    Jen

5. suni315

suni315 New Member

1.866.596.0358 citi pal

6. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

Thanks so much. Talked to a PAL and password issue resolved. I'm on to training. Skill I got was HSN. I hope I'll be able to do this. I'm
    a little old lady way to go girl !!!

7. suni315

suni315 New Member

Glad I could help Let me know how it goes.
    I hear HSN is one of the easier accounts Wish I had gotten it instead of citi. I'm sure you will do just FINE!!!!!

Suni315

8. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

Thanks so much for your encouragement.

Hugs Jen[​IMG]