Need more than web design...need software development

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by dbmoney306, Dec 15, 2010.

1. dbmoney306

dbmoney306 New Member

I am continuing to develop a business idea that I have been working on for many months. I am at a point know that I need to get some concrete ideas/connections for software/web development.

I am looking to provide a "one stop marketing shop" for professionals in my industry.

I want a web based program that will allow an industry pro to maintain a database of prospects and customers, provide email marketing to that database, allow sales pros to manage and notate database entries to note follow up and customer interests as well as maintain a directory of member sales professionals that can be marketed online.

I have a more complex outline of what I am trying to create, but I don't want to share it until I find a couple programmers/developers who may be able to help me or at least pont me in th right direction.

Anyone know who I could turn to for quality software/web creation?

2. hotcosta

hotcosta New Member

You may well be exactly the kind of person that I am looking for!

I am a self-employed commercial programmer, and looking for people to partner up with, and would be happy to work on a profit split basis if I consider the idea to be workable.

Please DM me

3. billgibson

billgibson New Member

For such kind of thing you need to first establish a strong e commerce type of website. where the customer visit you website and buy some thing from your website. for this i woud like ti suggest you to visit Joomla Templates and it is mostly used for cms and you can make amendments to it and get the best ecommerce website

4. Zhah001

Zhah001 New Member

HTML and CSS are not particularly difficult formats to learn. Once you grasp the concept of tags, attributes and elements, and understand how they operate (and relate), you'll be pretty much on your way.

payment proof likes this.
  5. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Or you can try hiring a professional to do it. :) There are plenty of freelancers on job platforms like oDesk and Elance who can do this, it's up to you to find someone who can provide you quality and is not too expensive.