Need suggestions on squidoo lens, please!

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by countrygirl, May 28, 2009.

1. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Just learning squidoo, but I really like it. Got my first lens going pretty good, just want some feedback as to how I can improve it. I am working on 2 more lenses now. Is there such a thing as a squidoo addict? lol
    The link to my first lens is in the signature. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks![​IMG]

2. weblearner

weblearner New Member

hi ntrygirl

your link is not working properly.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

countrygirl: Is there such a thing as a squidoo addict?
    haha - yup!

oops - your link is not working right. Might want to check that out.[​IMG]

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

countrygirl: I think I might become a squidoo addict!
    CountryGirl, the link to your Squidoo page seems to be missing the "t" in extra. You'll need to correct that.

Hermas

5. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Sorry! Blonde moment, i guess! lol
    It should be working now. Thanks![​IMG]

6. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Still trying to improve this lens. I checked the "health" stats & got the following: lens title & intro title should pertain to the contents of the lens, and the primary tags doesnt match the contents.
    I think it does. Can anyone explain this to me?

7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

countrygirl: Still trying to improve this lens. I checked the "health" stats & got the following: lens title & intro title should pertain to the contents of the lens, and the primary tags doesnt match the contents.
    I think it does. Can anyone explain this to me?
    I think it does too! But... let's take a closer look.

Your primary tag reads: "Work At Home" and that exact phrase does not appear anywhere on your lens. So, change the primary tag to "Work From Home" and see if that makes a difference.

We humans understand the two phrases mean the same thing, but the computer program is probably interpreting them as different expressions with different meanings. Technology! [​IMG]

Hermas

8. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Thanks for your help. It is very much appreciated![​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi CountryGirl,

The lens in your sig looks great as is.

I also looked at your other lens. That's coming along nicely - just flesh it out a bit.

I interacted with both and joined your fanclub. I'm the electric guitar avatar.

Nice work!

~Newbie Shield~