Never buy hits

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, Mar 4, 2012.

1. talfighel Silver Member

Hi guys and ladies,

I wanted to post here on the forum to let you guys and gals who are thinking about BUYING hits to your site.

There are scammers out there who say something like:

Need Hits to your site and increase your sales? Buy 100,000 hits to your site for $xxx.

You should never, and I mean never use this kind of website offer because they will take your money and give you computer generated hits and not real people who are already there and willing to buy what ever you are offering them.

So never buy hits to your site.

If you want more traffic, here is a small list of what works online in what ever niche you are in.

Pay Per Click
    Banner ads
    Newsletter ads on other people's lists.
    Article marketing
    Video Marketing
    Forum signature marketing.

These are just some of the many ways.
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

talfighel: These are just some of the many ways.
    You totally left out classifieds, free and paid, both work quite well.
    Some high PR sites get indexed by search engines providing backlink juice.
    If people spent half as much time posting ads as wondering what to do...
    (or spent half as much time writing articles as they do reading)

Newbies shouldn't touch -Pay Per Click before they learn to convert visitors.
    To many people give up after losing a few hundred using -Pay Per Click.
    -PPC is great if you learn to target the right audience and close the deal.
    But by then you really don't need to spend a dime to generate traffic.
  3. I'm with you there on Classified ads. They still generate a lot of traffic for me.
  4. Kyle_K Member

I would never buy "hits" as described here. Though, what about buying "qualified leads". How would someone know who they could trust in this regard. I have heard this can work. I would want to be referred to someone that has had good experience with doing this.
  5. talfighel Silver Member

Kyle_K: I would never buy "hits" as described here. Though, what about buying "qualified leads". How would someone know who they could trust in this regard. I have heard this can work. I would want to be referred to someone that has had good experience with doing this.
    For MLM leads, it is OK to buy them.

There is one company that has helped a lot of people over the years.

This is not an affiliate link.

They are called Leaders Club.

They can be found here:

http://www.leadersclub.com/

Tal
  6. Kyle_K Member

Thanks for that link Tal. [IMG]
  7. talfighel Silver Member

Kyle_K: Thanks for that link Tal.
    Kyle, if I would not believe in them, I would never would recommend them to anyone unless it was an affiliate link which it is not.

Good luck with them.
  8. FreeCashMan Active Member

True buying hits can be a waste of money, however "hits" or "visits" to your site via PTC (Pay To Click) sites can be productive for the right biz.

I've referred quite a few people to certain opportunities over the years. Places like www.clixsense.com and www.linkgrand.com can be good for those looking for good "hits".

That being said buying quality leads from quality lead sources are way better. I have a couple of places I can send people that have been used with good success from my team. Anyone looking for such just send me a PM.

A combination of free and paid marketing/advertising can make for a very successful business.
  9. WahIdeas New Member

Kyle K...I think in regards to buying leads...the only way you can determine if the company selling is legitimate is to do a Google search on them for "reviews". If they seem to be legit, then I would recommend purchasing a very small batch to start to test the quality. If the quality checks out, perhaps you can scale it up from there. I agree though, you need to be very cautious about paying for leads...many companies who sell them have dubious quality!
  10. talfighel Silver Member

FreeCashMan: True buying hits can be a waste of money, however "hits" or "visits" to your site via PTC (Pay To Click) sites can be productive for the right biz.
    PPC is very legitimate for those who are thinking about taking on this strategy. Just make sure that you start small and test the waters before you jump in with 2 feet and waste a whole lot of money.
  11. payment proof Member

I made this mistake when I first started out. And I agree.

Never buy hits.

The quality of the traffic was horrible.
  12. mreese601 Member

well I understand what you saying about buying hit's but I think some people may not understand! What ever you do online you have to test! First thing to do is see if it's working for someone else! If so then it should work for you. Now you do have a ton of scams out there! So make sure you do your research on a company first! And then you want to Test,Test, Test, Test!
  13. Mavrhiley New Member

I agree, but what about the buying hits from sites that require people to actually look at your site. If your site converts well and the traffic meets it it might work. Youlike hits is like this
  14. moneyforlife2 New Member

For those that have placed paid and unpaid classifieds...could you please go into detail on how you did that?

Thanks in advance.