New and Confused about Working From Home?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Matt Zenittini, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

I believe you should get all of the training you can, I read ebooks, reports, articles and attend webinars. If I don't know and can find out I'll do what ever it takes. I also give free 1/2 hour consultations to people so I can help them. It's not easy to make money online consistently and those of us who do work at it!
  2. Multiple streams is possible, we know that. However it is a risky move especially if you're new to online business. So best way to do is to start at 1, master it, then you can have another business.

You really need to pass 1 and 2 to reach 3. I believe there are no successful business that jumps to being successful without overcoming the hardships.
  3. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

It may work for some to master one thing first, but often one thing won't pay the bills and it won't do any good to be great at going out of business.
  4. Sandra Kline

Sandra Kline New Member

I say post business cards everywhere you go. Flyers are great too. :cool:
  5. mbasa

mbasa Member

I like that quote Matt. As much as it is important to build multiple streams of income, it is just as impotant to focus and gradually add the other income streams. Set goals and decide upfront when it will be a good time to diversify.
  6. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

"One basket" can also be a website. We have all of my income streams in my website and we have been very successful because people like being able to go to one place and get all of the things they need.
  7. Kristinlynnxo

Kristinlynnxo New Member

I agree with OP, stick to something and master it would be my favorite... then move on to add more streams of income
  8. Great advise. People fail to make money online for many reasons but some of the most common are that they don't know HOW to make money online, WHERE to start and WHO to trust. Plus, many people give up way to easy. Having an online business is a real business and should be treated as such. It takes work, especially if your new. You need to learn the skills necessary and how to implement them. :)
  9. Agnes Galinato

Agnes Galinato New Member

There are too many links pointing to money making online. That's why confusion grows. Thanks for the advice!
  10. nickstrech

nickstrech New Member

Great post my take on it is that you need a fair amount of knowledge before you can succeed online and to be able to gain that knowledge quickly you need a good trustworthy mentor. I tried several prior to sticking like glue to the mentor that I follow. Plenty of patience is also necessary things don't happen overnight.
    Don't give up I wasted money with bum products, and I learnt from it. When you pay for your mistakes, you quickly see through the hype.