New Coastal Rep

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by dawnmo, Jan 4, 2007.

1. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Tom, that wouldn't matter, Frank is VERY MUCH Italian and proud of it!!
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Forgeddaboudit[​IMG]
  3. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Haha. Then really welcome to the family.
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Welcome to all new Coastal Members.

Jay NaPier
  5. joesosa

joesosa New Member

So, DOWNMO, after your research, what callcenter are you with now, and most important why did you choose that one?...I'm about to join and could use some help in deciding.
    Wish you luck!
    Joe.
  6. roger

roger New Member

If I may Joe,
    There are a couple of Call Centers (maybe more) that I know of. The one Dawn and I are a part of is the original Call Center.

It has been noted as the most successful marketing arm in Coastal's 12 year history of offering a business opportunity, and it's only been around 2 yrs.

There are a lot of good groups out there but no one offers a way to leverage your time like the Call Center does. The beauty of it all is you can still run your business the traditional way (which I do as well) and utilize the skill set of the Center's sales pros.

[​IMG]

Roger
  7. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Hi Joe,

Glad to hear that you're considering the Coastal.

The Call Center is great for a few reasons. But you need to decide first if these reasons fit your particular needs.

1. It's great for people who are not very good at sales.
    2. It's great for people who want to automate the prospect screening part of the business.

The CC is great because they help you free your time from having to screen prospects and they can close your sales for you, but that's far from having a 100% automated business, if there is such a thing.

You need to learn to market the business with the help of the back office's robust resources (there's probably over 32 hours of audio alone) and your director.

All in all, I like the CC and I think all of us on this forum involved with them are satisfied. Then again, I think almost anyone with any group is satisfied because Coastal is such a great program.

Best of luck to you. Think about your needs and make the right choice for yourself.

Thomas