New guy doing paid surveys and not super happy about it as of now

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Will Oliver, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

There is so much about these surveys I do like but a whole bunch I do not like. I will not be long winded and get right to the point.

I am giving 100% to the surveys and they are telling me this one is 20 mins and it does turn out to be more like 45-55 mins. Most of them pay dogshit. I do want to be grateful but don't like doing 55 min long surveys that end up paying 15 - 20 cents.

I am taking detailed notes on all of the companies and cannot wait to elaborate extensively and help a fellow brother/sister to side step some of these booby traps.
  2. Michael Dowds

Michael Dowds New Member

hello well where i live is in the country part in Ireland. now on tv recently the news an announcement of a survey being offered to the people of our area it sounded great but after i sighed up for it I found out very quickly they only wanted to use the people of the area to find out our details so to make a long story short the people of the area was not doing survys for them ,no they were only wanting our personal details so we were only surving ourselves in other words they wanted our details now is that close to beeing a scam
  3. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

Yes that is too bad Michael.

Some sites are good and some not so good.
  4. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

I stopped doing paid surveys a long time ago mainly because they pay very little and require too much time. Every paid survey site I ever came across always pay around 30-50 cent per survey while requiring up to 60 minutes of our time.
  5. TniComRec

TniComRec Member

Surveys are not going to make you a significant amount of money. They are compensating you for your opinion and not for your time. The time provided is average time and not necessarily the time you will spend on the survey. Having other ways to earn income is going to help supplement this but you have to look around. Finally, some survey sites will only enter you into a sweepstakes or give away and not have a pay at all.
  6. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

The best survey I've tried so far is with Nielsen - they do not pay in actual money - instead, they pay you with points and you can purchase from their online store using the points you earn. For example, I got a $25 itunes card for 21000 points. If you are consistent in scanning your purchases, you can get 300 points a week - you can also answer up to 6 surveys a month that would give you 150 points each. You do the math. :)

As pointed out, though, no one can survive on these surveys alone. The money you make on these surveys are for the "extras." Those that you would not normally buy - but since you have some extra funds, you can do so
    TniComRec likes this.
  7. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

The best advice I can give is be selective about the sites you use and join several. If one site is not working well for you today, switch it out with another.