New Here....need some advice

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by flacat22, Jun 15, 2009.

1. ScruffyMutt

ScruffyMutt New Member

Alright Yahia:
    Talk at me. Let's see what you've got.
    "Testimonial"? If it works, why not? Sounds okay with me.
    Why do I have to quit smoking? (I'll prob'ly get run over by a truck, before CANCER, gets me!)
    Tom
  2. ScruffyMutt

ScruffyMutt New Member

I just thought of something. Is there any way to trade emails, other than posting them, for everybody in the world to read it?
    Tom - (At least I've given ya my name.)
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

[​IMG] You can send someone your email address via private message. Just click on the little envelope next to the persons message (under their name).

Have fun, Tom!
  4. yahia

yahia Member

ScruffyMutt: Why do I have to quit smoking? (I'll prob'ly get run over by a truck, before CANCER, gets me!)
    Be optimistic Tom

I've sent you a private message with my email and am waiting for your response.
  5. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Maybe the reason you didn't like affiliate program was cos of the network you chose.

I am yet to see anyone that can not promote CPA offers and yet can sell their own product. If you can sell your own product (lets assume you have one) you should be able to get people to take a free offer.

Go with networks like hydra, clickbooth and promote free trial offers
  6. twnuck

twnuck New Member

Make a list of your skill sets. What do you do best that others would want to pay for? Then, create a simple 25 page or less ebook that tells others how to do it. You can sell that on EBay for pennies in advertising costs.

Or, you can give away part of it to a pertinent audience with the option to buy the rest and use Paypal or something similar to collect payments.

the key is finding something you are good at and others will pay money for. Download "Good Keyword" from Google and you can find out what kewords people are searching for. that would be a good way to see what the market wants!

Todd
  7. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Starting with the 30 Day Challenge is the best advice a newbie can get it starts August 1, its now preseason. In the meantime get Travis Sago's free ebook he's the guru of bum marketing. You can get his stuff at bummarketingmethod.com.
    Sonni
  8. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

I have made one sale already not bad for a beginner.
    andrea
  9. Empowered

Empowered New Member

I'm a little confused. Can you please clarify for me what things you would like to sell since that's what affiliate marketing is all about. As you already know, it's about selling somone else's products or your own online. Do you have things (products) to sell or can you create your own downloadable digital e-book? If you do have your own products perhaps an E-bay business would be more appropriate for yor.
  10. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

With the programme i am doing you go on clickbank, choose a product you want to promote, create a hoplink then just promote it in articles blogs etc and your website if you have one anh hopefully make some sales.
  11. northernww

northernww New Member

I am new, sooooooooo, if I do something wrong,please let me know.
    Has anybody heard of GIN and how is it going for you. I know they have had some trouble lately. I am having trouble. I am trying to let the dust settle,I am concerned.
  12. quentinuys

quentinuys Guest

Hi All. I have heard the best Advice is to go for Cost Free money making Ideas until you get the hang of it. Then you can invest in a bigger money making venture. Is this Right?