New here to the forum

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jaypro26, Jun 15, 2012.

1. RituAnand New Member

Hi Jen80, since you are a writer, you should have no problems getting adsense on your site. Just log into google and check it out.

To the others out there looking for ways to make money without putting any in. There are affiliate sites that you can join, which have no joining fees. Of course, do remember that there will be work to be done by you. It won't just happen with the wave of a wand. Hope you find what you are looking for and that you hang in there, build it up and make a good living from it eventually.
  2. vanessa walter New Member

Hi My name is Vanessa And I am also new to the forum I am trying to get two business with direct sales companies off the ground and can use any advice there is! Thanks in advance!
  3. RituAnand New Member

Hi Vanessa. Welcome to the Forum. If you are trying to get two businesses with direct sales companies off the ground you will need a steady flow of customers, ready to buy from you. For that you will need to start advertising your products and the links that they can be obtained from. To advertise you can either use free or paid advertising. Of course, paid advertising will probably get you results a lot faster. However, free advertising is also quite effective. Just type in "free classified ads sites" or something to that effect into your browser and Google it.:) All the best.