New here...which is better?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by casey, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

BRobins: I haven't tried MLM, but I do network marketing and have found it very rewarding. It's very simply once you get started.
    They are essentially the same. It is more simple than most people make it out to be. Which in turn makes it complicated.
  2. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

MLM and network marketing are the same thing.

Mark
  3. hummingbird81

hummingbird81 New Member

I agree with mountainmom5.
    Affiliate marketing is the easiest and free way to start making money in the Internet. I work with Clickbank. Most vendors give ready promo tools. You only send traffic to your affiliate links. It's good for beginning. When you get experience and some money you will easily start your own online business [​IMG]

Frankly, I don't trust MLMs and NM. Involving your friends and family in order to make money can be risky... Some years ago my aunt tried this.
  4. Mike McClurg

Mike McClurg New Member

Spend time do your research ,
    Find what interest you,
    Then there is one key function that most forget

DO IT then DO IT to be successful just DO It [​IMG]
  5. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

hummingbird81: Involving your friends and family in order to make money can be risky...
    That is YOUR choice.. You don't have to involve family and friends.. You don't even have to talk to people you don't know.

Matt
  6. JHandy

JHandy New Member

It's all about the "Old School" network marketing vs "New School" network marketing. If you're still hung up on the friends and family thing, it's just a matter of time before you're throwing in the towel. Learn the new strategies for success in mlm/network marketing and you're on your way. They absolutely are powerful and they work!

Jerry
  7. vemma

vemma New Member

Selecting the right company makes a big difference. There are so many network marketing companies which simply re-sell marketing packages. These are small companies, have no values in their products and basically market to resell marketing. I personally believe it matters a lot who you choose to work with if you want to make this as career. It's very important that when you grow your downline let's say to 1000 people - your company will support and pay you on time.

Also I think many MLM companies are pretty solid but not well suited for online marketing. That is another research if you want to work online.
  8. gingerva

gingerva Guest

Casey, you are right about that. With this economy, there is a huge influx of people looking at Network Marketing as a way to replace their current income.

Regardless what you decide, the advise I got was to continue working, devote 10-15 hours per week in your new business and through consistent effort, you will accomplish your goal in 1-5 years. This is not a "get rich quick" business.

What exactly do you want your home business to do for you? There are thousands of companies to choose from and they all offer something different.

Network Marketing and Multi-Level Marketing are basically the same thing with a few legalities different. With this type of business you can either market via your warm market which are typically your friends and family or online through Attraction Marketing. I do a combination of both. Internet Marketing is something entirely different - selling online.

I understand the way you feel about being tricked into an Amway party..many people feel the same as you. I have found that just like in all businesses, legal, accounting, whatever...there are those that just don't play by the rules. It can give us all a bad rep, however there are really good people in this business making a whole lot of money and helping a whole lot of people. We're not all like that [​IMG]

With the proper training, anyone can be successful. You can learn the right way to approach your family and friends so they don't reject you. It's a skill just like your current job - you had to learn how to do it correctly, right?

Here are some of the experts I follow. Check them out if you are interested in learing more.

Eric Worre - Network Marketing Professional
    Mike Dillard - Attraction Marketing
    Frank Kern - Internet Marketing

All the best to you in your search,

Ginger Hogue
  9. Colemame

Colemame New Member

If you find a product that you LOVE and use then sharing it with your family and friends is easy. Think about it this way... if you found a product at a store that you fell in love with and thought it made your life better in some way wouldn't you want to share that product with friends and family? Also do your research before you commit to anything! Good luck!
  10. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Kudos to gingerva! You hit it right on.[​IMG]