New !...Infinite Fortune System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Gap2007, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Gap2007

Gap2007 New Member

Has anyone ever heard of the Infinite Fortune System? It looks like a really good program. I found it while looking for information on Ultimate Wealth Package. Can Anyone give me any feedback on the Infinite Fortune System?

2. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

I just got and it looks terrific so I will report back after I go throught it all

[​IMG]

3. Gap2007

Gap2007 New Member

It says that you can interact with other members and the staff and make unlimited money making websites. It seems like it is a good course to start with because it offers like a free consultation service.

4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Thanks, I'll check it out.

5. Gap2007

Gap2007 New Member

Im starting to see alot of advertising for it. It must be very new.

6. Eddie58R

Eddie58R New Member

The Infinite Fortune System [provides every member with up to date information and ebooks, numerous free websites, and a way to interact with staff and members.

7. sampsonda1

sampsonda1 New Member

It's a newer system that is out there right now, I tried to look for some reviews, but like i said, to new to even talk about yet.

Keep me posted if it turns out to be a good ebook though. I'm always up to looking into new things that deliver.

8. Eddie58R

Eddie58R New Member

Me Too.

9. rexgun

rexgun New Member

It looks to me this is from the same guy as Ultimate Wealth. The flash popup the same, The act now half-price off add the same.