New leads for Coastal Vacations. Awesome for the Call Center!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by tomcha, Feb 27, 2007.

1. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Hey folks,

In case you haven't heard, though I'm guessing that everyone knows now cause I'm always the last to find out about these things, there is now an option to have your leads call you instead of you hunting them down.

I'm getting head of myself. The leads are from the well known lead company Cutting Edge Media. If you go to www.coastalleads1.com, on the right side, you'll see two types of leads that have the red words "New Feature" with them.

What happens is that after they do their stuff and become a lead, they'll get a call from CEM welcoming them. From there, they'll have the option to press a number (1, I think) and they'll be connected to you right away.

For those of us WCYS, this has tremendous benefits and possibilities. We can have them call the CC directly, instead of us calling them and trying to get them into the pipeline. The whole process can be automated.

To do it properly though, you'll need to sign up for a vmail account (voice mail account with your 1-800 number) and set it up so that when the lead presses 1 to connect with you, they'll go to your vmail message.

In that message, you give them very brief information for them to take down (your ID number for example) and then have them press a number to connect directly with a sales rep.

Once they've called your mailbox, I hear that roughly half will call the CC. And from there, roughly 40% will become members. Even if these estimates are a little on the high side, I think it's very promising. The reason I call these estimates are because I don't know for sure yet. It's just what I heard.

Thomas

2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I know, I got the email yesterday it is awesome idea because it isn't easy to get the prospect to call.

Terri

3. susaneng

susaneng New Member

This will be interesting to see if this pans out like they say. Please keep us updated on your progress.

4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I will Susan.

Terri

5. daretodream

daretodream New Member

Thomas,

The website you have indicated is actually the website that the CSG uses for leads. Most people within the CSG have grown their business solely with these leads. They are good quality, however, I have discovered through speaking with several of these leads, that they are incentivized so there is definitely the potential to have people who really are not interested in having a home business and just signed up to make 80 cents for filling out the form.

6. tomcha

tomcha New Member

I know. I used the Cutting Edge leads myself for a while. They are recommended for us to use in the WCYS back office as well. I know that CSG uses them and the Responsive group (?) for the majority of the leads.

I found the leads from CDM a mix of good and terrible. Those who weren't interested were just tire kickers. One of the worst I found...even more than AdWords.

The only thing I wish they'd do, don't know if they do this already, is to money qualify them. I spent so much time talking to people and money qualifying them and finding out that they had $80 or $130 to invest in a home business really was a downer.

Thomas

7. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Quoting: daretodreamThey are good quality, however, I have discovered through speaking with several of these leads, that they are incentivized so there is definitely the potential to have people who really are not interested in having a home business and just signed up to make 80 cents for filling out the form

Is that right? Well that would explain a lot....I had good luck with these leads....but then not so much!!

Quoting: tomchaThe only thing I wish they'd do, don't know if they do this already, is to money qualify them. I spent so much time talking to people and money qualifying them and finding out that they had $80 or $130 to invest in a home business really was a downer.

Thomas, I believe there are money qualified leads.....the ones from mlmleads.com are pre-qualified, already knowing how much the investment is.....I haven't tried them, just heard.....

Lindsay

8. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

Hi there, How exciting to see other WCYS members here. I jsut joined not too long ago and am still in the process of setting things up. How has it gone for you guys?
    By the way, Thomas, where can I sign up for a voice mail like you mentioned? do you know?

9. tomcha

tomcha New Member

I think I remember hearing something like that before. But if I remember correctly, I think they were qualified for maximum amount of $500 or so. I'm not sure of the figure, but I know it wasn't enough to money qualify them for the Level 1 package, which kind of rendered it 'pointless'.

Thomas

10. WTConnection

WTConnection New Member

Quoting: daretodreamThomas,

The website you have indicated is actually the website that the CSG uses for leads. Most people within the CSG have grown their business solely with these leads. They are good quality, however, I have discovered through speaking with several of these leads, that they are incentivized so there is definitely the potential to have people who really are not interested in having a home business and just signed up to make 80 cents for filling out the form.

I had a prospect tell me the same thing so I called CEM and I was assured that they are not in a program like that & no one gets paid to fill out these forms, that's just what I was told.

11. goldmills

goldmills New Member

I tested the Christian CEM leads.

They were all broke, phone #'s good, people really looking for a biz opp, but no money.

Also, not one person connected to me live or tried out of 30 leads.

If they wanted to connect with me, I set up an 800 # which they would get into and hear a very short message, and then tell them to press zero to talk with me, and then I made it forward to my sales center.

No one did it... so I am kinda like.... "we'll taken to the cleaners by leads again"

I'll just start asking for phone #'s on my own opt in boxes and work those leads from now on, much more qualified, I suppose. One of my friends is doing this and I cannot believe I waited 3 years to put a phone # ask on my opt in form...

What a dummy I am. Now I think i'll triple my sales!

Jeff

12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Jeff, couple questions, what makes you think that whether you buy leads or ask for the phone number on your lead page the prospect will have any money?

And are you saying that CEM Christian leads are the only ones where the prospects are broke?

Jeff I would like for WCYS to triple my sales, any advice?[​IMG]

Terri

13. roger

roger New Member

I had CEM divert their Coasal leads directly into my WCYS squeeze page so if they opted-in, that meant a triple opt-in since we're told these are double opt-in leads....it worked with one deal coming from it but it was mostly a 'no money' issue as you've both noted - but I like the idea of tripling the sales!

[​IMG]

Roger

14. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Well Terri...

Good question, I have no idea if those who go to my site have money or not, but here is the rub...

I paid $0.00 for a lead to opt in to my website, and $0.00 to get their phone # and my sites are pretty obvious about what my business is and who I am, so I think these people would be a little more qualified and know some things about Coastal, namely the price, which makes them more Q'd to me than paying and gambling $5.50 for a lead that has no relationship to me and is still "outside" my own personal follow up system.

My prob with the CEM connect to me feature is... no one connected to me... so using that as a ploy to get people to buy those leads is false advertising when none of them will do it.

I was told 30-40% will use that feature, but not the ones on my list.

in the last 3 days, since putting the phone # capture on my sites, I have collected 25 leads, that would have cost me about $300 with CEM, and my cost was nothing. So I was dumb for not asking for it all these years!

I am calling these leads today to let them know about my Special offer and my passage soon into the 7 figure club.

Jeff

15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

That makes sense Jeff. Thanks for sharing, saving about $300 generating your own leads is a great idea!!

Terri

16. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Quoting: goldmills
    I paid $0.00 for a lead to opt in to my website, and $0.00 to get their phone # and my sites are pretty obvious about what my business is and who I am, so I think these people would be a little more qualified and know some things about Coastal, namely the price, which makes them more Q'd to me than paying and gambling $5.50 for a lead that has no relationship to me and is still "outside" my own personal follow up system.

Hi Jeff,

How did you get these leads without paying for advertising?

Thanks,
    Susan

17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: jlDunnI believe there are money qualified leads.....the ones from mlmleads.com are pre-qualified, already knowing how much the investment is.....I haven't tried them, just heard.....

Lindsay

mllmleads money qualifies the leads??
    That would be the biggest plus yet.

Terri

18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: rogerI had CEM divert their Coasal leads directly into my WCYS squeeze page so if they opted-in, that meant a triple opt-in since we're told these are double opt-in leads....it worked with one deal coming from it but it was mostly a 'no money' issue as you've both noted - but I like the idea of t

Roger please explain. ...how can CEM load the leads "into" your squeeze page?

Your WCYS lead page??
    Terri

19. roger

roger New Member

Hi Terri,
    I want to preface this by saying there are other good lead companies out there that don't charge you an arm and a leg for leads. From my experience alone, paying $10 per lead is outrageous and not necessary. I have yet to see a difference from a $1 lead to a $10 lead. Okay, I got that off my chest.....to answer your question if you give CEM a call they'll set it up for you. Easy peasy.

[​IMG]

Roger

20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

easy peasy............[​IMG]

Thanks Roger.

I tried the cheaper leads from CEM and they were poor quality leads for Coastal.

My opinion is that the more expensive leads should be money qualified than they would be worth the higher price.

Terri