New Melaleuca Thread...anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CJConsulting, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

MelaTiger
    Absolutely we're paid on orders of Direct Customers. They aren't preferred customers so they don't count as one of your personals monthly, but say one of mine that's direct spends $100 in orders one month, I still earn my 20% off that order!
  2. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

MelaTiger
    Melatiger, you're not correct here hon. Call Business Development or get your supportline to help you understand this..... Linda
  3. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

melamar
    Are you using the Capstone Tell me the Story websites to show them the presentatilon and then following up with someone from your supportline since you're new? Doing so will ROCK your business!!!!
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

5. Hawgwild

Hawgwild New Member

Been somewhat looking around for a home business and seem to keep coming back to Melaleuca. Have been in other MLM's with only minimum success.

What all do you get with the $29 membership?
    Do you also have to place an order then or can wait till later?

Thanks
  6. amckechnie

amckechnie New Member

I was a Melaleuca customer for over six years before I decided to share this with other people...too busy beating my head against the wall with real estate!

However, it does feel good that anyone can build a business here....I have helped many people get started and it is very rewarding to see so many people succeed and no one gets hurt[​IMG]

We will be Senior Directors this month work part time for the last two years.

Thank you Melaleuca for providing a great opportunity for the average person to get ahead!
  7. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

Hawgwild, the membership is only ONE DOLLAR thru the end of this month, (plus you get the $100 LSD free), and yes, you can get your membership set up and then shop for your household necessities ANY time during the month. The new oatmeals they came out with are the best I've ever seen/eaten!

Someone mentioned the 35 PP monthly requirement. Guys, I can almost guarantee you that walmart of some other local store gets more than $60 monthly for household NECESSITIES for EVERYONE in your family, don't they?? Melaleuca had bought me and Tim FIVE new cars and allowed us both to be home full time..... HMMMMMM Shopping at Walmart never offered me that option! Going green and getting carcinogens out of your home, SAVING money every month, turning your ISP/Computers/phones/cell phones into tax deductions..... YOU BET IT MAKES SENSE! We're Executive Directors so Mela is sending us to a "meeting" in October in HAWAII!

We had to interview 4 different teams/enrollers before we chose the one we are in making a business decision and not a friendship decision, and that was the BEST thing we've ever done! The webinars we host for our organization every day ROCK the growth!

GO FOR IT!!!! Linda/RN
  8. ncwgreenmom

ncwgreenmom New Member

I'm a stay at home mom who has been a customer for almost two years. I did enroll intending to earn a check, and then had some personal issues get in the way. We loved the products and so we stayed customers. I love that the products are consumable products we all have in our homes. In May of 2011 I decided to start the business part. I am now a Director 4, close to Director 5 and I love that my check is over $1,000 a month! For very part time work! May through August I was working full time! Now I am committed to my business but I'm not tied down to a 40 hour a week+ J.O.B.
    I love it!
  9. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

ncwgreenmom: I'm a stay at home mom who has been a customer for almost two years. I did enroll intending to earn a check, and then had some personal issues get in the way. We loved the products and so we stayed customers. I love that the products are consumable products we all have in our homes. In May of 2011 I decided to start the business part. I am now a Director 4, close to Director 5 and I love that my check is over $1,000 a month! For very part time work! May through August I was working full time! Now I am committed to my business but I'm not tied down to a 40 hour a week+ J.O.B.
    Way to go, lady!!! This is definitely one of the best companies out there for the average person who doesn't enjoy selling but would like to casually (or aggressively) refer people to the products.

Blessings and congrats on your success!

Christi Johnson
  10. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

ro9beam2002: Lets say you sign up a person and they choose to be a "direct customer" only. Do i receive a commission on their future purchases?

Also,

Lets say i have a preferred customer, they forget their order and receive the back-up order. Do i still receive a commision on those types of purchases as well ?
    Hey there. So sorry that I did not see your question sooner. I actually got busy with business and the IM part of working that I forgot to come back in here and check like I should have.

I have 3 direct customers right now - I have had as many as 5 at one time - and I get a commission off of them. They only shop when they want, and they have absolutely no interest in building a business. I don't know exactly what percentage I receive from their shopping, but I DO get a commission from them whenever they shop. Two of them get green household cleaning products, and one woman buys her makeup through me.

I am about to enroll some churches and daycares who want clean products, and they will be direct customers too. It's lucrative enough for me to spend a little bit of time getting customers that way, but I have to keep myself thinking about the long term when I do it so that I don't put pressure on anyone to do more than they are comfortable with to start.

What I have found in two years is that direct customers tend to become preferred customers later. The beauty of Melaleuca versus MLM is that you can try what you want and get a real feel for the company. Later, if it makes sense, people can choose to build a business. In this economy, having this kind of flexibility is PRICELESS!

I hope I answered your question. I'll be keeping up with this forum more often now. [​IMG] Hubby just got back home from war, so I have some peace and normalcy in life again. Love him so much...

Sincerely,
    Christi Johnson
  11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

CJConsulting: The beauty of Melaleuca versus MLM is
    The shame of Melaeuca being that they won't admit they are MLM!

But this is indeed the case with most MLM's!
    [​IMG]
  12. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

And THIS is one of the huge misconceptions about Melaleuca, and it is one of the main reasons I am still with the company.

It actually is NOT an MLM.

There are a lot of differences between a direct sales company and an MLM, but I will focus on the main one...the one that has allowed me to maintain a 95% (or higher) reorder rate each month.

On their own, our products are able to stand beside the competition and beat them in both price and value. I spend less for household cleaning and beauty products than I used to, and the value of what I purchase is higher. The products are earth friendly, and they are concentrated. If I were to purchase a "green" product like it from Wal-Mart, the price would be a lot higher. And Wal-Mart products are never concentrated in the same way.

Melaleuca's products stand on their own merit side by side with their competitors and at a superior value and better price.

In MLM, the prices are amazingly high each month, and I have never been able to spend less than $100 a month while involved in an MLM - and I have been in 9 of them over the past 20 years. Much of the monthly commissions comes from the start-up costs, and the required monthly volume.

With Melaleuca, most of the commissions come from product sales.

I know that people will always come in and try to detract from the company and shoot it down, but honestly...the proof is in what you see. People like me don't hang around and keep building for years if we were doing nothing but losing money in a traditional MLM, spending over a hundred dollars per month on products that we don't really need.

I'm going to buy tooth paste anyway. It makes sense to buy it from an eco-friendly company that gives me a better value for my dollar than what I could get from a traditional retail store. For our family, it was common sense to redirect our shopping from retail stores to someplace that would pay us for referring others to their products as well. If Wal-Mart were paying my mortgage, I'd still be shopping from there. [​IMG]

We're direct sales, and I am pleased to still be here.

Sincerely,
    Christi Johnson
  13. Greenminded

Greenminded New Member

CJConsulting
    CJConsulting
    I have to agree that the melaleuca IS best company. Been with them 11 years now. The reason I took a serious look was because their products were saf and no harmful chemicals in them. My children had asthma and me terrible allergies. Well we no longer suffer with the asthma and breathing treatments. The melaleuca products are what every household needs. Not to mention the pricings we get since we all shop at wholesale prices. Even if you choose to never be an account rep for them. Keep in mind we do NOT sell the products we just refers others and help them open their shopping account. You get a residual when the ones you introduce shop. So yes for 11 years my clients have been shopping because they too love the products, almost 400 of them.
  14. gtaekwondo33

gtaekwondo33 New Member

Me and my wife are having a hard time with melaleuca people just don't want to buy 60-$80 dollars of products every month and that is the road block that is stopping us from making any money with this company. The products are great and the support help is helpful but just that one thing stops the train..Can anyone give me advise to get this train moving thanks.
  15. eyestar88

eyestar88 New Member

CJConsulting
    I am LOVING your story! I would actually like to talk more about it with you, I am semi-new to Melaleuca, and Id like to talk about some of your success! Please contact me if you ever find the time for a chat. Thanks, and All the Best,
    Tiffanie Ice
  16. pjgrethel

pjgrethel New Member

3 Feb 2012 23:26 - Attached on merging:
    Is this Ethical?

First, let me say I love Melaleuca products. But I believe Citizens United is the most unethical decision that 5 of the 9 Supreme Courts justices have every made. Just because it is now legal, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I am so upset that Melaleuca'sCEO, Frank VanDerSloot, would take part in this blows my mind. As a Melaleuca distributor and user of their products for about 18 years, I now find it hard to continue to support an organization that thinks this is right. Does anyone else feel this way?
  17. ibm1959

ibm1959 New Member

I just want to say this...First, I wish I had found this website before I experienced all the failed attempts at a home business. Second, I'm glad I found Melaleuca. It is the only one that I found for me. Guess, I was lucky to find a great support team. Anyone I have talked to is helpful and genuine. It may not be for everyone, but it is for me.

Best wishes to all here!
  18. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

CJConsulting
    Thanks for sharing your story. I too made director within two months. I was a little hesitant at first because of my past experience, but I was able to make $10 in October, then $287 in November, then $386 in December. The point is... the company pays. Also, the incentives that they promote, like the one they have this month February, where you can make a $1,000 bonus, makes it possible for most to make short-term and long-term income. The best thing I like is the fact that you are building residual income. Money that will be coming in month, after month, year after year. This is a business concept that makes sense and it works.
  19. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

MelaTiger
    The hardest things to conquer is the first two activities. Working on your contacts and making appointments. There are different approaches for each person. Not everyone is attracted by a "business opportunity" even though the company does offer great incentives. With my past experience, email is not the best way of getting their attention. One thing that can release some stress on both ends is to simply say to your friends and family. "I need to practice my presentations techniques, can you give me an hour of your time, I would appreciate your opinion on how I am doing". This way, they do not feel like they are being pressured into anything and if they do not like the business concept, you can just say.. "well, I was just practicing. Thanks for time."
  20. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

Milehigh Independent Consultant
    How is everybody doing in this business? I know that the $1,000 bonus for the month of February is a great incentive for anyone who wants to grow their business. I like the fact that the company has two basic programs in which you can get income. The first one is just for those that like the products, and just want to refer clients from time to time. Then, there is the pacesetter program which allows you to really see an compensation in short-term by providing double bonus incentives for growing your business. The $100 of free products, the loyalty dollars, the bonus incentives, and the residual income, plus the Superior Quality that satisfies everyone's daily need makes this company unique. Not to mention, the low entry that is accessible for those who do not have any money to invest in a business. I have seen people sign up for $1 or $29 and within a month they were already making their bonus goal. This is a great return.