New Melaleuca Thread...anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CJConsulting, Nov 5, 2010.

1. eyestar88

eyestar88 New Member

yeah, im diong great with this company. all you realy have to do is place ads, and people come to you looking for it, so its not like you are cold calling and all that. the job consists of placing ads and helping people sign up. thaaaats it. They have changed my life so much. i buy everything i would normally ANYWAYS for cheaper, its safer, AND its putting money in my pocket. what more could a stay-at-home-mom ask for?
  2. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

Hawgwild
    Have you made a decision yet as to choosing this company? Please share what obstacles you are encountering, if any.
  3. eyestar88

eyestar88 New Member

my biggest obstacle was finding people who are as serious about earning an income from home as i am.
  4. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

Hello, I would like to hear more success stories from those who are in the business. I personally enjoy all their products. The oligo technology in the vitamins really helps me. I tend to be an early bird and go to sleep late. Before, I used to feel tired and sleepy by 3 or 4 pm, but with the vitamins, I am able to withstand a full day with more energy. The vitamins are very effective without the side effects. In addition, the shampoo has strengthen my hair and it no longer falls out every time I touch it. And the lotion, cannot say enough about the lotion, it keeps my skin really hydrated and smooth. The free items and the loyalty dollars are a great benefit. Even without the business side of it, I am quite satisfied with their dedication to natural ingredients and producing Superior Quality.
  5. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

eyestar88
    I would agree with you. Leaders are not easily found. I heard an audio for a successful director in this business and he said that you need to search for the qualities of a leader as if you were filling a real life position in a company. When you think, who would you hire if you need to fill a manager or supervisor position? Obviously these type of people need to be self-starters, have determination and enthusiasm. Consequently, you want to target those individuals that have that potential. They do not come easy, but they are out there. Remember, we are not in the business of convincing or pushing anyone to do anything. If you find yourself doing this, then you might be working with the wrong candidates. Target those that have it in them. Look to connect with professionals that are self-starters, ie. Insurance Agents, Small Business owners.
  6. itsjoanne

itsjoanne New Member

Melelauca does have excellent products. I've used quite a few and have liked all of them.

Although non toxic, chemical free products are very popular now, many people did not give it a second thought 20 years ago, around the time Melaleuca got started. They were very forward thinking in that respect.

It's a good company with very high quality products.
  7. waves625

waves625 New Member

eyestar88
    Hi eyestar,
    Im just getting started and like the idea of making an ad..What do you suggest? Where do you make the ad? Newspaper, health magazine, etc?

Thank you for your input [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. jbrownmarketing

jbrownmarketing New Member

I am also with this company. They have great products and a great compensations plan.
  9. uncertain2012

uncertain2012 New Member

eyestar88: yeah, im diong great with this company. all you realy have to do is place ads, and people come to you looking for it
    I'm considering joining the company. Where have you been placing the ads?
  10. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

I would recommend that people have a very solid system of recruiting down so that they are able to attract people both to the company and to themselves. This has been the way that we grow and continue to do well in the company.

I have found over time that even finding leaders is not too difficult. What IS difficult is finding leaders who will give you what you need to succeed. Not everyone has the same personality type, and not everyone is going to move their business forward at the same pace. That's the God-honest truth! Look for people who can show you how to grow your business for YOUR personality. I hope this is helpful to you. [​IMG]

Christi
  11. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

I think Melaleuca is an outstanding company. They have a proven track record, great products and some wonderful people working for it. I think anyone could do it, and I am glad to be part of it. It is not get rich quick. The people who have done really well are very hard working and committed. That is the key.
  12. uncertain2012

uncertain2012 New Member

Does anyone know which webhosts Melaleuca approves of for hosting your site? I am not a member, but have been looking at the material. They say you have to login to the members site in order to view this information.

I saw an article from 6-7 years ago saying you had to host with idiglobal, but I'm not sure if this has changed since then.
  13. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

uncertain2012: Does anyone know which webhosts Melaleuca approves of for hosting your site? I am not a member, but have been looking at the material. They say you have to login to the members site in order to view this information.

I saw an article from 6-7 years ago saying you had to host with idiglobal, but I'm not sure if this has changed since then.
    They do have 4 or 5 companies that are pre-approved as hosts. For the current list, I do not recall seeing idiglobal on the list.

However, they do not require you to use one of their pre-approved hosts. They have set guidelines for webpage/website set up and if you use an unaffliated host, your site would need to meet compliance with those guidelines.
  14. uncertain2012

uncertain2012 New Member

Could you post the list and the rules? PM if necessary. I would appreciate it.

I'm trying to learn everything before I join, and currently I have hostgator. I would like to know what I'm dealing with before joining.
  15. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

uncertain2012: Could you post the list and the rules? PM if necessary. I would appreciate it.
    I sent you a PM.
  16. LoveNoItchy

LoveNoItchy New Member

Hi, I live in west sydney australia. I am very much interested in Melaleuca products and hopefully build a business with it if I do really like the products. I want to try their renew products and koala but I would like someone to come and show me this products not just online demonstrations or phone call. I will definitely sign up due to a cheaper price for member but it will be really nice if someone can come and show me. I have someone emailed me stuff already but she seems very far away from me so, we only spoke ones on the phone.
  17. LoveNoItchy

LoveNoItchy New Member

8 Mar 2012 20:36 - Attached on merging:
    Melaleuca member from Sydney Australia?

Is there anyone from this forum a member of melaleuca from Australia?
    Is it successful in Australia? Are you getting good support from your team and how? Do you do meetings? talk on the phone? or is everything over the internet?
  18. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

I am not in Australia, but I did check in the business center and Australia/New Zealand are Melaleuca eligible. If you are not able to contact someone locally to show you the products, then as a suggestion you could order some direct from the website and pay the premium price. Then, once you receive them you can try them out.

Though, it would be much more efficient to have someone do an online presentation for you and then you can get all the information and make a well-informed decision.

Also, if there is limited or no competition then you have a wide open market for some outstanding products. Your earning potential would be unlimited.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
  19. LoveNoItchy

LoveNoItchy New Member

Thank you Kyle K.
    I would really appreciate if someone can show me the products first. Seems like not many people here know about the product yet. I also want to know if its legal to sell the products in the market? If not, can i promote melaleuca company/products in the market? Display their name and products?
  20. Lsss

Lsss New Member

MelaTiger
    How do you get people to take the next step after you talk to them about what you do? Is there something you recommend I listen to that would help me get my business going. The person who got me onto Melaleuca is no longer in the picture and so I have no local mentor...feeling mighty discouraged but am hopeful because I have used the products for 4 yrs and have proven to myself that there is nothing better. Thk