new member intro

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by jessicasilverma, Dec 14, 2011.

1. jessicasilverma

jessicasilverma New Member

hey guys, I'm Jessica, 28 from San Diego. Looking to learn more about possible work from home opportunities and to share some of my ideas. Good luck with your new work!
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. You made a great decision in joining one of the best work at home forums online in my view.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Jessica,

Nice to have you. What type of work from home opportunities are you looking for? Do you have anything specific in mind? Are you already involved in any type of home business?

I'm guessing you may have started something already since you mentioned you already have some ideas. Do tell us what you've got going so far.

Hope you'll become a fixture around here.
  4. Hello Jessica,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time on here.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Jessica!

Are you 'doing' whatever it is that you have in your signature? You may want to make your link clickable, but here's a bit of advice. I have seen that ad quite a bit lately so you may want to set up your own blog or web page where you can tell people a bit more about yourself first before sending them to a page they have likely seen before. [​IMG]

The reason for that is that people trust people and want to connect with real people.
  6. weddingflorist

weddingflorist New Member

Hey there! I'm new here too and have found a ton of helpful info in the various threads! It's great to have a place to connect with others doing the same type of thing. [​IMG]
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Heidi,

Take the quotes " out of your signature url and it will be clickable like ours. [​IMG]

Nice to have you join us. Sounds like you have a dream job in a dream location. [​IMG] Flowers and Florida along with being a wife and mother! Hard to beat that!