Discussion in 'West at Home' started by sparehair, May 17, 2009.

1. sparehair

sparehair New Member

I am a member to the forum, however I have been reading for for a while. I have also referred the site to other work at home friends.

I currently work with west on the c*T* skill. My question is does anyone of anyother work from home companies that pays well and I can make my own hours?

C*T* is a deticated skill and no othe skill is allowed as well as it being very stressful and you are required to wk 16 hrs.

Let me know.

Thanks

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi sparehair,

welcome to the forum. this forum have a lot of tips you can use.. feel free to check it.. [​IMG]

3. samda

samda Member

Great and welcome to our community of WAH. We expect some useful information and experience you have had in your life.

Sam

4. sparehair

sparehair New Member

I appreciate all of your suggestions, however I am not looking to make sales. I just would like a more flexible wah job that is not stressful. And if you know C*T* that is not then case. And we all know how the west training is.

Time for me to log in now for work and hope not to get stressed out before the night is over.

5. tree1105

tree1105 New Member

hi, you can find other legit wah jobs at www.ratracerebellion.com. I started working with west in august of 08. my skill is d* res*nse. Basically i take orders for customers ordering from tv or radio ads and orders for free info to be sent to them...like aa*p, etc. I just read scripts. My sister was hired with west in january of this year really in hopes of getting my skill but instead got cit*. she says the same thing as you, stress! she was making good money but i guess they have decreased the hourly rate and bonuses and incentives. i wish she could switch to my skill, less stress you know but she said the same thing you said, she will never be offered a new skill. hang in there and check out that website.

6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hello~

I am please to see you are here!!

I started my online business from this forum~

I was able to get much information about internet marketing~!!

I wish for your succeed !!

Good luck ,and

Happy day~^^[​IMG]