Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by mjb13815, Jul 20, 2009.

1. mjb13815

mjb13815 New Member

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to the forum and internet marketing. Vishal sent me a private message just welcoming me to the forum and I responded explaining what I'm going to explain to you all. I graduated college and studied architecture for 4 years and decided that this is not the path I want to take. Internet marketing is what I want to do as a career and I'm very serious about it. I just start early july and looking forward to developing my online business. I am having a lot of fun with it and definitely beats pulling all nighters in the architecture studio[​IMG]. I look forward in being an active member in this forum and will appreciate any advice provided as I ask questions. There will probably be a lot of them. I am developing my skills and will try to the best of my ability to help answer questions that others have as well.

Thank you

Matt

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Welcome Matt. I gave up my job for this too and have not looked back. Good luck.

3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi there Matt,

Welcome to the forum [​IMG]

4. mjb13815

mjb13815 New Member

Haha Hey johnjimat,

I just posted a reply to one of your posts at the make money online forum.com

The one about the tips. They are good. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Matt

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

6. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

7. Mal Tindle

Mal Tindle New Member

Hi Matt,

I hope you enjoy your time here and get answers to your questions,

regards,

Mal.

8. paulval

paulval Guest

Awsome. I wish you success in your newly chosen career path. It works, so don't give up...remember to create multiple streams of income with different ventures. Doing that with a lot of had work will send you on your way to financial goodness...GOOD LUCK!!

9. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Welcome Matt.... architecture's great to study, but when it comes to working in the field, I know what you mean (not personal experience, I just know quite a few 'cause it's what I'd wanted to do at one point).

Maybe you'll be able to mix the two somehow, since it would be really a pity to waste the 4 years.... selling consultancy services online similar to how web designers sell their design capabilities. Or something where you connect clients to firms or becoming an infopreneur specializing in the field of Rammed Earth, or getting a LEED stamp, or tips for lowering home construction costs, etc.

But then again, it's understandable if you're aiming to get architecture 100% out of your mind.