New skill A*v*y*a

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by angiedbc456, May 20, 2009.

1. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Anyone that got the invite, or did the training, o the webby please post your answers here If you like to Thanks
  2. sparehair

sparehair New Member

Hi angie, not sure what skill that is, what does it entail in the description as to what you wlll be doing. i have c*t* and is currently looking for a stress free new skill.
    tks
  3. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To spaehair i did find out about the skill. The training was quick and what we as do is set up trouble tickets for business that call. So i seems that its easy work, seems like its stress free but really will not know until we start taking calls on May 24,25,26 or June 2. And the name of the new skill is Avaya TRW General Business
  4. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

I am sorry for misspelling your name sparehair[​IMG]
  5. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I just go offered that skill. Is anyone working it? what is it like?
  6. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

No one is woking it yet we will not be active until May 24,26, or june 2 the lady that did the webby on yeserday went over the material so fast. The webby is only 30 mins long. What we as agents will be doing is trouble tickets for business that is what the work will be. I hope this is helpful vagabond
  7. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Thanks, I was wondering if I did the training how long it would be before the webinar and then how long before you started working. Also, do you have to wait on your logins as with some other skills?
  8. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

I just got the invite for this skill today....hope this is less stress than c*t*........yay good luck everyone![​IMG]
  9. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To Vagabond

I completed the training on May 18,09 i had the times emailed to me the same day for the webby. And we will not be able to take calls until May 24,25,26 or June 2. And as for the logins they are automatically put into the system, she told us once we see the hours in spectrum then we are able to start taking calls and setting our schedule she did tell us to work 30min intervals to get use to the system don't over do it with alot of hours. She said once we are comfortable then we can work as much as we want to.
  10. vagabond

vagabond New Member

angiedbc456,

Thanks so much. This sounds like a really good skill, I guess we will all find out together.
  11. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Your welcome if i find out anything else i will pass the information along to .[​IMG]
  12. tucker6

tucker6 New Member

I did the training and finished the webinar today. This will be the first time I have taken calls. I'm a little nervous, but I think I can make it.
  13. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To Tucker6

You can do it! I guess its easy for me cause i use to work at a call center taking calls for eight hours a day. But you can do it[​IMG]
  14. tucker6

tucker6 New Member

Thanks, Angiedbc456.

I appreciate the vote of confidence!! I'm ready to start!!!
  15. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Yeah i am to are there any hours posted yet i haven't seen any. Your welcome i tried to boost your confidence we have to work together on this project.[​IMG]
  16. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Ok so I finished the training and I called a pal and she said there is a webinar tomorrow at 2pm she took my emails address and said she would send me the info. So far no e-mail, when should I expect it ? should I call back?
  17. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Just keep checking your email address and the west urgent message board mine came in a email. So if you have to keep calling them and don't give up. If i see anything then i will let you know
  18. tucker6

tucker6 New Member

Ok, so my status was updated to active for the skill and I have spectrum as an option (which I didn't before), but there are no hours. Does anyone know if this means they are all gone or have yet to be posted? Thanks guys!!

**I'm a newbie [​IMG]
  19. vagabond

vagabond New Member

They said in the webinar I attended today that they are hoping for a start up date of June 2nd to keep watching for hours as they could be posted the night before. That is for the ERS version there are two lines for this skill I believe the other is general office or perhaps GRS.
  20. tucker6

tucker6 New Member

Thanks for the info. I will be on the ERS version.