New skill A*v*y*a

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by angiedbc456, May 20, 2009.

1. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Do anyone know about the TRW General Business side of Avaya like the hours that we will be working or when will they post hours[​IMG]
  2. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

The hours are Monday-Sunday 7 am-8pm CST. The P*L I spoke to said that as far as any posting of hours they will know about thirty minutes before it is going to happen.
  3. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To Nikkbunny

On West website in the posting that you read about the description of the job that they sent out. It said that there operation hours are Mon-Sun from 7am-8pm cst unless they are doing some false advertisment of job description.
  4. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I don't think they really know anything for sure yet because they have not done this skill before. The pals are almost as lost as we are.
  5. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Well look like we are on our own if they are lost and they are the people we have to called and ask questions about the Avaya skill then they do not need to be a pal.
  6. vagabond

vagabond New Member

It will all work out, just don't be surprised if you get several different answers in the beginning at least. Look at it this way, they can't say you are doing something wrong if they never told you how.
  7. 2athome

2athome Member

To Vagabond - unfortunately the P*Ls don't know much about the C*t* line either but they tell you anything, even if it's wrong, and you will still get dinged for it. They aere STILL giving out oncorrect info to agents. It might not be as bad for the av*y* skill because there can't be more crap than c*t* has for P*Ls to screw up.
  8. 2athome

2athome Member

oops! They give out incorrect info.
  9. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To Vagabond

I agree with you on that cause if they really knew what they were talking about then we would have a better off job[​IMG]
  10. dreamwalker

dreamwalker New Member

Lots of miscommunication & computer problems in the month of May - Mercury was retrograde. Mercury was the God of Communication - hence when it is retrograde - major lost information. [​IMG]
  11. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Well I got an e-mails saying to look for hours, they would be starting soon, so far no hours, which is actually fine since I have been busy at home but I hope I don't forget what little I knew.
  12. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

Really... I have been waiting for hours too and I have not gotten an email.. I am checking everyday and night.... so no launch date?
  13. vagabond

vagabond New Member

None that I know of, the e-mail said to keep checking and to make sure the hours were for your skill so I guess neither line has started yet.
  14. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

VAGABOND,

So there are 2 different set of hours for this skill? I was assigned the TRW General Business... I did not know there were different ones... UGHH, I am ready to get the show on the road already.

I hope this is easier then Home Depot cause I had to quit that skill..lol
  15. vagabond

vagabond New Member

According to the guy in my webinar, their is TRW and ERS I am in the ERS they are for the same company but different lines and different training. Usually, you can only see hours in spectrum that are available to you but since this skill has two different lines they may show both and you make have to check to see if it says TRW or ERS.
  16. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

Ok.. thanks for the info.. I will keep checking Spectrum.. and I hope we get some hours soon... I have a sitter on hold...

Tracy
  17. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I hope so too, it is a little weird that there is no set start date, I don't really understand that but then again I have never worked a skill that was brand new, I have always worked skills that were established.
  18. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

If you haven't you need to read this to understand why we have not gone "Live"..........http://www.cwa3204.org/pages/avaya.html
  19. SenaMom

SenaMom New Member

WOW I did not get that... did they email to you?
  20. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

No I found it after someone informed me that the Av*y* call center employees were on strike. Also got a little suspicious when the person conducting my webby said "If we go live".