New to Forum and Home Business

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Lauram, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Hi Ladies,
    I'm new to this Forum and looking forward to learning more about home business from the wealth of information I see here! Perhaps I'll be able to contribute my experiences as well...
    Happy New Year!
    Lauram
  2. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Happy New Year to you as well Lauram. Are u into home based business? You can share your experiences while we are here to help you getting a right work from home business or job.

Thanks
  3. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Thanks, yes, I have started a home based business...haven't made any money yet, but I'm sure that will come!
    I'm interested to see what others are doing to make money at home as well. There is certainly lots to venture into...
  4. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

I'm not a lady, but it's nice to meet you and we're glad you're here.
  5. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Thank you....I shouldn't generalize, sorry ZriiProsper...nice to be here!
  6. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Learning on the 'fly' is the best way to do it. Many will try and absorb a bunch of info before getting really going with their biz. When it comes to marketing your biz you have to just do it and learn from trial and error.

Also many over looking trading in the financial markets as a business. It's a great way to make money also and can be a good addition to other opportunities.
  7. VmTech

VmTech New Member

Hi Lauram,

Welcom to the forum

I am new too.

Thanks
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Lauram: Hi Ladies,
    lol - We are actually not the majority here. There are a whole passle of guys on this forum.[​IMG]
  9. Lauram

Lauram New Member

ha ha....mountainmom5, just 'assumed' when the forum says 'work at home MOMS', that it's mostly moms....NEVER assume!!

And yes, residualcash, I am learning LOTS on the fly...so much to take in!!

But's it's all good!
  10. Joanie81

Joanie81 New Member

I am new to this forum, too - and anticipate learning alot. [​IMG]
  11. EddieQ

EddieQ New Member

I'm a new guy in this forum so I'll just sit back and listen and maybe I'll learn something. Simplest-Form-of-MLMarketing.com
  12. Lauram

Lauram New Member

There is certainly ALOT of experience on this forum and quite willing to help!
    I've been learning LOTS!
    Thank you! [​IMG]
  13. wahgo

wahgo New Member

residualcash: Learning on the 'fly' is the best way to do it. Many will try and absorb a bunch of info before getting really going with their biz. When it comes to marketing your biz you have to just do it and learn from trial and error.
    Totally agree! Just because something works for someone else does not mean it will work for you and vice versa. Jump right in and don't let yourself get overwhelmed with all the information. Pick one niche, product, or strategy and concentrate on that. Keep trying until you get it to work. Persistence is definitely necessary for any home business.
  14. vendors

vendors Guest

You are absolutely right wahgo. This forum is an important point where we can discuss our hobbies and how to choose a right job/business for us. In this process, we will get to know us better.
  15. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

That's true. Forums are good for discussions and debates. And this work at home forum is a nice place to share our ideas and suggestions.
  16. shellyb63

shellyb63 New Member

Hi ladies..... & Gents
    I am very new to this Forum, & look forward to the months ahead, we will all have a better idea of what we are doing by then, and hopefully all of us with work from home jobs will be "getting it right"

To our success !
  17. jassman

jassman New Member

I am also just starting out in my new business and very excited. Good luck!
  18. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

This is a great site to visit. Ask questions, get answers, and utilize everyone's expertise.