New to Forum & Quick Question About Signatures

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by greginmotion, Mar 21, 2015.

1. greginmotion

greginmotion New Member

Hey everyone!

My name is Gregory and I am a network & internet marketing guy. Not a six-figure earner by any means (yet, right?:) but I do generate my own leads and in general have a pretty fun time building a mlm part time.

I work 80+ hours a week at a job, so I turned to the internet to create leverage for myself. I wanted to come on here because it looks like there are a ton of quality people here to connect with and even though I'm huge believer in paid marketing, also a huge believer in the networking portion of network marketing!

I feel kind of stupid though - cannot figure out why my signature keeps getting disproved and couldn't find why it was happening!

I wanted to put my blog link there as well as little squeeze page talks more about me.

Are these against the rules? I saw some other people with links so was just curious if I need to post more or what.

Thank you in advance!
    -Gregory

John_Moore likes this.
  2. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

I'm pretty sure they prevent new members from adding links in any way like a lot of other forums.
    Not exactly sure on what milestone you need to achieve though as I'm new here too :)

John_Moore likes this.
  3. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

I'm not really sure why this happened to you guys, I'm still a new member here and I think my signature is showing. Maybe you have to post more comments?

John_Moore likes this.
  4. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

We can have a signature. It's just that we cant add links until we have been around for a while I think.

Edit: So it seems that enough time has passed for me. Maybe its 5 approved posts or something?
    I was just able to put a link in my signature :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    John_Moore likes this.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Many forums online these days, they will not allow new members like yourself to post any type of link to any website in their signature until you have at least 30-100 posts that are useful.

John_Moore likes this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Greg. Just keep contributing to the community and you'll have a solid post count soon. :)

John_Moore likes this.
  7. Scott W

Scott W New Member

I think my signature showed up after my posts no longer had to be approved....

John_Moore likes this.
  8. ghdodd

ghdodd New Member

Thanks form the question Greg and all the answers that it has received, I wondered the same thing after seeing links in other members signatures, but it does seem fair comment about being acknowledged as a regular forum member, quite understand now.

John_Moore likes this.