New to GE

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by CarolinaGuy1979, Dec 2, 2009.

1. CarolinaGuy1979

CarolinaGuy1979 New Member

Hey all I am new to the GE skill but not to West I was hired in October 2008 but failed the DR skill and it took them this long to offer another one, and I passed this one, so I was wondering how long before they send me a e mail inviting me to the Webinar? And after that how long before they send my GE passwords? thanks.

Andy
  2. CarolinaGuy1979

Got an invite to the webinar yesterday and I am taking it tonight at 8pm I cant wait, anyone knows what the hours are like with the GE Factory service that I will be working?
  3. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Ok ... so GE is a possiblity for those getting onboard this week? hmmm

Can you guys fill me in if this one has the upsells like I read about on DR skill?

I am just hired status - awiting my welcome email ... things moved well for me so far... need info

Thanks
  4. CarolinaGuy1979

Had the Webinar it was prety interested!
  5. CarolinaGuy1979

With GE factory service like I am on there are no upsells what happens is when people call you, you make service calls cause there applience is broke.
  6. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Carolina Guy ...GE sounds cool ... I have not pressed the start time for training yet - but will I be required to have the headphone for DR training? I know you are on GE - I also asked Luis on another thread for advice - as he just started on the DR...

Did you get the hours you need on the GE?
  7. CarolinaGuy1979

I sm still in pending staus cause I just did the webinar last night so I can't pick hours yet till my logins get active in 5-7 days, no headphones for training and they are not require if you can hold a phone and type at the same time.
  8. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Thanks again CG - I am going to push the training button and look around..... seems there is time to get the Logins before I need the headset ...

I was hoping to get the training covered and out of the way this weekend.... we'll see....
  9. CarolinaGuy1979

No probem if you need to know anything else just ask!