New to MLM, Is there any hope for success?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by clawrence, May 5, 2009.

1. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Sometimes the problem is not your marketing efforts but rather the product, some product have great conversion rate while some others are so **** that even if you put redirect google.com to it you will still yield litlle or nothing.

Cheers
  2. paulk

paulk New Member

I was fortunate to find one of the top home businesses where
    you only need 3 to receive 15 levels of compensation.

But the best part is that I put you in a rotator so that
    EVERYONE on my team gets there 3. This is done for you for free.

The less you leave to chance, the better. I failed in many
    home businesses until I discovered this true revolution.
  3. fit2prosper

fit2prosper New Member

A nationally branded company that does the advertising for you is great for newbies -- speaking from personal experience...And gettting in with a company that gives you FREE leads and teaches you how to get the best out of those leads is also key....
  4. kathyest

kathyest New Member

Hi ya all, my first post...whoohoo!!

I am a newbie and agree with the others!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!

It is a marathon and a little each day will make a HUGE impact on your business.[​IMG]
  5. RobertRam

RobertRam New Member

ateamfuntimer: LM's are a great place to make money. There are a few things you have to be aware of though.

1- You must be marketing
    a product that people will want.
    2- You need to learn how to effectively market to people that want your product.
    3- Patience is a necessity as there is a learning curve.
    4- The internet has made it simpler to advertise with little or no money.

The most difficult thing for people to grasp in any business is to learn how to thing like a business owner. This is something that is not second nature for most. In addition we arent taught how to be business owners in school. We are taught to get an education to then get a good job. Unfortunately with the downward swing in the economy many have done all that was asked of them and still cant find a good job.

Here is a piece of advise that has served me well. When I look at a business I first look at the product and see if it is something that will sell. You can do this by doing some research. Ask people about the product. You dont have too ( and I never do ) tell them you are starting a business
    with this product just see if it is something people will buy.
    This is great direction above. All I can say is that I've been doing it and it's been fantastic success.
    1) people want it and after using want more because it works!
    2)find a product that is universal not totally niched
    3) patience is needed but if you have a great product then its not an issue
    4) learn how to create organic traffic (FB-MySpace-Digg-Twitter etc)

If you have any questions on how im doing it let me know..

Thanks
    R
  6. cherylsellshome

cherylsellshome New Member

BHP: Please please y'all - the smartest thing you could do right now is to quit your mlm, take your monthly mlm dues and put them in a savings account, or a mutual fund. This is how you build wealth in mlm. The fail rate on mlms is incredible, and even if you do make it for a while, your company will statistically dry up in a few years, leaving all the people you have recruited out to dry. I know this isn't a popular view, but it is an honest answer to your question.

3 out of 100 succeed in mlm, and they do so at the expense of a lot of people who will lose money and quit.

Mlm can DESTROY your relationships with friends and family.
    Oh my goodness, It always galls me when people take a topic and make a Black and White Statement! Are you serious???? That def is one of the more ridiculous things I have read. No doubt Most people do not make any money in MLM. To say the smartest thing a person could do is quit is preposterous. I would say that the smartest thing a person could do is really think about whether they are willing to go the long haul in MLM. It most often takes months or years to see the money come in. If a person knows the truth about OUR industry and uses some common sense (as long as you have chosen the right company, and there are many) an income can be derived. Your statement sounds bitter, cruel and absolutely false. I am an honest, hard working person. Nothing special about me. I am like many, many others around the world. For those reading his post, don't be discouraged. This industry is just like ANY OTHER BUSINESS OUT THERE. If done correctly and honestly and patiently it will work (If you pick the right company)

Relationships will be destroyed in MLM if you lie. (But then that has nothing to do specifically with MLM does it?) Relationships will be destroyed if you try to make someone feel stupid or guilty for not signing up with you. If you treat your MLM prospects the way you would want to be treated than your relationship will stay in tact.

mmmmmmm................ I wonder what happened to you?