new to pl

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by zach, Jun 27, 2008.

1. zach

zach New Member

hi all

just starting out and am a little overwelmed at this point so i probly will have a million or 2 questions. I have read quite a few posts so far and with your insight i hope to be able to figure out the various processes involved and will greatly appreciate any help you can give me
    Thx in advance
    brian

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Brian,
    Start with one thing and learn it well, move to the next thing, etc... if you try to learn all the techniques at once, you will be busy all day getting nowhere[​IMG]

3. zach

zach New Member

Thanks Mountain Mom

Just wanted to know if I am on the right track. Pick a produced or subject I am interested in, see if there is any demand, build a web site (help) lol, make sure I can get a domain name with keywords and then use article writing, blogs (help), press releases, etc. to get traffic.

I just a little confused, so if I am missing any steps or you if you have any suggestions please advise

thx
    Zach

P.S. I sure would appreciate any help.

4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

yep that sounds good! u dont have to build a website. you can just use a free blog. but if you do want a website, download blue voda, its free. just have to pay for hosting which is like 10 dollars a month.

5. zach

zach New Member

thx moneymaker

i already had the blue voda web builder thought it might come in handy and the price was right lol.

thx again

6. zach

zach New Member

srry typed in your handle wrong makemoneyonline i'll try toget it right in the future lol

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Just use a blog or squidoo as they are free and rank higher in the search engines... no use paying to build a website at this point. You will learn a lot by doing a blog and there are several different ones out there . I like blogger and then there is also one called Tumblr that is pretty cool.

There is so much stuff just waiting for you to find it...but take it one bite at a time or you'll choke [​IMG]