New to Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by andrea_vk, Jan 28, 2009.

1. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

Hi

I just signed on with Profit Lance and watched only two videos.
    I thought when I found it that this was the opportunity. But now I discovered there are many other ones also.

How long does take in average to start showing a porfit?
    I know nothing about internet marketing. Is this somethng anyone can do?

Do you do this full time or part time?

Thanks
    Andrea
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Each person is different. I'm not a Profit Lancer, but in my experience with internet marketing, I've seen some people become very profitable after just a few weeks, yet I've seen other people never earn a dime one year into it, so it just depends on the person.
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Andrea,

There are a few good programs out there. Profit Lance is relatively good. Wealthy Affiliate, SBI, and Honest Riches are also good. You can learn a lot for free by reading forums and online marketing sites.

You might consider taking the free 30 Day Challenge here to learn about some of the fundamentals:

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

Income varies from person to person as does the time it takes to make money online.

Some do it part time and some do it full time. It depends how much time you can spare and how much you enjoy it. Mastering the fundamentals takes several months.

Typically, it takes quite a bit of time and hard work to earn enough to live on and most don't stick with it long enough or try hard enough to make that happen.

Don't make the mistake of quitting your job before you earn enough online to live on.

Enjoy the learning process rather than focusing on the money and you'll get there eventually.

~Newbie Shield~
  4. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

Thank you Newbie Shield. I find it very difficult to dedicate time to this, when I work part time outside the house, then I have two small kids and then I help my husband in his business and of course run the house and and...
    So yes the thought of quiting my job crossed my mind, just because I do not ahve an option. I need to make this work yes or yes for other reasons.

Thanks
    Andrea
  5. siemensj

siemensj New Member

I am a new Profit Lance member and I am enjoying the course. I am concerned about a few things though, it seems it hasn't been updated in awhile. Also being new at this If I could get a more practical daily schedule to discipline myself with that would be a great help. Any ideas would be appreciated
  6. siemensj

siemensj New Member

I am a new Profit Lance member and I am enjoying the course. I am concerned about a few things though, it seems it hasn't been updated in awhile. Also being new at this If I could get a more practical daily schedule to discipline myself with that would be a great help. Any ideas would be appreciated
  7. siemensj

siemensj New Member

sorry about the dual post![​IMG]
  8. here2helpu

here2helpu New Member

I joined Profit Lance in July and I agree with all of the post written. I LOVE Profit Lance in that it gave me the background ( I am newbie) so it was great not to have gotten caught up in the hype that I would be rich overnight.