New to the Biz and Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by luckybob, Jun 20, 2007.

1. luckybob

luckybob New Member

Hello all,

I am currently in a situation where I need to bring in more income. My options are to put the wife to work [​IMG], or find something I can do in my off time to supplement my income.

I was wondering if there was something out there both my wife and myself could work on together? She would probably be doing the majority of the work, since I work 8-5 M-F, but I would be available to help her in the evening.

I have come across a few work at home opportunitys, but they require set times and quiet areas. Well with my wife staying home with the kid, she doesn't always have the quietest working environment.

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice as to a good work at home job, that fits our needs.

Thanks,
    Luckybob

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Bob,

Ever considered Network marketing. It is a great business to start with. Why not get into that?

This is something both of you can do part time.

What are your thoughts?

Tal

3. luckybob

luckybob New Member

I am not to sure what Network Marketing entails. If you could provide some information about it or how to get started I would appreciate it.

In the mean time I will do a little research myself.

thanks

4. Bob Give us a call . We take pride in getting people up and running in the business thats right for them even if thast is not our business.
    Working from home is the best. I make myself available to help you with your quest. Drop me a quick email and I can get back to you

To Your Success

Sean Keely
    Expectyoursuccess Marketing

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

She can consider transcription or freelance writing

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Bob,

I just wanted to add that if you take a closer look at the MLM/Network marketing business, you will see that it changes a lof of people's lifes for the better.

If you can get yourself on some tapes that talk about this business then that would helo you tremendously.

If you read about this business on the internet, it has it own share of good and bad.

There will also be many people who would try to sell you some sort of other businesses but the fact is Bob, is that if you just study this business from many sides and aspects, you will see the true meaning behind it.

After you do your own research and decide to get into it with your wife, there are many good and solid companies that you can join.

The one that is the biggest of them all is called Amway.

I am not with them but they are a very strong, solid, and have awesome leaderships.

Another one that is good is called herbalife. That one is great too.

Tal

7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

But to start with network marketing, you will need to deal with people and you will need to get people into the group. It will requires some time to start earning.

Most people have wrong perception about network marketing.

If you need some money fast, i would suggest to get a work at home job instead.

Just my 2cents [​IMG]