New to the forum, just wanted to say hi!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mrsjas, Feb 28, 2009.

1. mrsjas

mrsjas New Member

Hi everyone! Just registered with the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a mother of 1 year old twins and currently work from home. I have been involved in work at home income opportunities for the past year and I look forward to both learning from the community here and sharing my experiences as well.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome mrsjas.... glad to have you. Twins, wow. I had five kids, but they are either IN their teens or just entering that interesting arena ... enjoy those babies, because they grow up real fast! [​IMG]
  3. samda

samda Member

mrsjas, welcome on the board.

As I always say this is one of the forum that has dignity and professionalism. You will learn a lot here (As I learnt).

You will meet a lot of people and ofcourse some gurus. Great going.

BTW edit your signature please...

Sam
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hello Mrsjas,

We are pleased to meet you and will be interested in hearing how your first year in the world of working at home has gone for you. Are you working online or offline or both?

You'll find a lot of helpful suggestions throughout the forum that will enable you to improve your home business, whatever it may be.

Regarding your signature, you aren't able to make it bold or change the color at all in this forum, so you need to remove that code. Also, you need to remove the quotation marks from around your url in order for it to function as a clickable link. Hope that helps. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  5. mrsjas

mrsjas New Member

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, and the advice about the signature - still learning [​IMG]
  6. rata1234

rata1234 New Member

Just want to say Hi. i just joined the forum.
  7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your twins! I have a friend who is also a twin!
  8. salesrep

salesrep New Member

Hello,
    I also work from home. I work face to face with clients (of course choosing my own schedule).. With little ones around they tend to make those decisions for you. I have been extremely successful.
  9. sparquel

sparquel New Member

mrsjas: Hi everyone! Just registered with the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a mother of 1 year old twins and currently work from home
    . I have been involved in work at home income opportunities for the past year and I look forward to both learning from the community here and sharing my experiences as well.
    A warm welcome to you mrsjas!

I also have been working from home. For a little over a year I've been doing misc virtual assistance work.

Twins ... lol, I certainly have them in my family. I currently have 2 sets of fraternal grands. Ages 6 1/2 and 9 months. [​IMG]

All the best to you!
  10. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Welcome to the Work at Home forum feel free to ask questions there are many here who are knowledgeable on internet marketing and other ways of making money online.

Take your time do your research so you won't get scammed.
    Sonni
  11. rubsync

rubsync New Member

welcome to the community mrsjas.. glad to have you here and looking forward to sharing ideas with you
  12. mwyawahf

mwyawahf New Member

hi mrsjas welcome to the forum

iam also new here and that is my first post