New to the forum :)

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by jamieonlinemom, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jamieonlinemom

jamieonlinemom New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the boards, but glad to be here! I've recently became a full time at home mom. I am so excited about it. I have found though that I'm finding myself doing dishes or laundry and not spending the time I should on my business.

Any suggestions?

2. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Hi Jamie

Welcome to the forum! Why not set yourself a to do list and a time table. That way you may be able to concentrate more on your business.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I hear ya - I still have 4 kids at home and am a busy mom myself - it helps to set aside a few hours where you work your business just as if you had to leave for a job...[​IMG]

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

MM5 makes a great point... and with 4 kids at home she ought to know! [​IMG]

While becoming a full time mom may offer excitement, you must be prepared to replace the apron and mommy hat with the business suit and laptop at some point during the day. Every day!

That'll help you develop the discipline, mental conditioning and balance you'll need to juggle your maternal and professional ambitions successfully.

And you can do it! [​IMG]

Hermas