New to the Work at Home Scene!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by supermomcassie, May 13, 2010.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Ritu Anand: Thanks Angie, those ebooks look like they will be very helpful. Tell me how and from where does one get free ebooks to be able to give away as you do.?

I found them quite helpful. The one I first read when I was getting started was the Affiliate Masters Course. I can't even remember where I found it, but it was the real "beginning" for me and headed me in the right direction.

That book along with a few others are put out by Sitesell. They used to charge for them when they first came out, but now they make them available for free.

The books are invaluable on their own, but they can also be used as a pre-selling tool which lead the reader to consider Sitesell's main product which is SBI (SiteBuildIt).

That's the program I use to build my websites (their preselling worked [​IMG] ) and I'm an affiliate of Sitesell now, too, because I absolutely love the program.

If you want to give away the books yourself, you certainly can. You can simply sign up to their affiliate program for free and they give you access to the books and a heap of other tools to promote their program.

They are just one example. Other companies have a similar practice. It's not uncommon for people to give some free good quality information/content so that you get a taste of what they are like. It's good marketing practice.

Hope that answers your question sufficiently.
    Blessings,
    Angie

2. mlburns69

mlburns69 New Member

StephenClark
    i wanted to view training system but link is not working?

3. Agnes Galinato

Agnes Galinato New Member

be patient and don't lose the fire you got going on. Research and accumulate information. Learn from people who are already been there.

4. BeautyMomAlice

BeautyMomAlice New Member

I don't understand Internet Marketing. In 2006 when I first started staying home I tried to figure out and create a website and a blog and all that. I was so confused all the time. I eventually switched to doing Melelauca . I loved Meleleuca but for me as really only people wanting to work from home joined it was not for me. I did make money with it around $800 a month for doing a few presentations a week so I was happy but I decided not what I wanted to do. I guess I didn't have the patience or the right mentor. as I still just don't get what exactly Internet Marketing is or does.

5. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

I like to find things that I can build and forget. Put in the time now and let it run. Over a few years it will start generating some income. Run a few of those and vuala, true passive income.

Cheers!!

6. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

SuperMom you need to find a program that you develop a passion for and have a sponsor that teaches you and helps you succeed. With the internet and so much social exposure there are so many tools to take your message to the public. Don't just go into some program that is just self centered for yourself, but one that gives your leads the opportunity to prosper as well. Explore the true cost of the program in dollars, cents and what you have to do.

7. david mathews

david mathews New Member

If you can speak English, and another language, you could be sitting on a fortune!

There are hundreds of companies right now searching for people that can speak
    two languages. It doesn't matter what language you speak, as long as you speak
    English, and at least one other language, there are plenty of jobs for you available.

Huge companies like Coca Cola, Starbucks, Disney and others hire translators all the time!

You'll be able to find part-time, contract and even full-time positions. Many of these
    jobs you will be able to do from home, or anywhere you have an internet connection at.

You can get paid by paypal, check or bank deposit, usually as soon as the job is completed!

8. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

I must tell you setting up an internet business you must be determined to get over the hump. It is a combination of being a helpful person and exposing your deal to help them also. Use all the tools the internet provides and do it in a timely manner. Also the person who got you involved must help you along the way and give you encouragement if you want that help. Anyway this is a few places where you can go. Forum marketing-Facebook Marketing-YouTube Marketing-Craigslist Marketing-Classified Ads-Biz Opp Ads-Ad Headlines-Image Ads-Newspaper Classifieds etc. Look for free marketing systems to get started will keep you over head down. Take Care!

9. Papuc Marius

Papuc Marius New Member

I foud about a new PPD website on you tube and i try it! For now it seems to be serious business

Have anyone try purebits.net? If you heard about it, what do you think?

Purebits is best designed to people who are starting to learn how to make money online. For novice online marketers, the PPD tutorials on the network’s forum are of great help. This PPD network is considered by online users as host for uploaded files. To date, there are many usual host that could be found over the web but what makes Purebits entirely different from these common hosts is that users are automatically get paid while people download their file making it a savvy tool for all online users to earn money over the web.

PureBits.net

10. Rhianna

Rhianna New Member

Hi,
    I hope you're having success in finding your niche in the online world. Just remember to find something you feel comfortable with, know that things will take time to set-up and be passionate about being successful and you will do really well! All the best! :)

11. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."
    - Mark Victor Hansen

12. shubha

shubha New Member

You need to have great patience for this , It is very time consuming. But after great patience and time we do get great result....!!!

13. mommom

mommom New Member

Hello all! I'm new to work at home. I hope I can get good advice from this board.

Thank you

14. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

15. Sweet Bee

Sweet Bee New Member

Hello everybody.
    Am also new to this. Is there no other reliable way to make money online other than affiliate marketing? I had seen many ads on data entry jobs, paid surveys, typewriting, etc, but none of these are mentioned in the forums here.
    I cannot find any way to check them out. How do you know which ones are scams? In any case I do not sign up with those who ask for a registration fee. I mean why should a job seeker pay to get paid? It does not make sense.
    I would really appreciate if you could recommend some trustworthy sites which I can work with.

thank you

16. CoffeyMan

CoffeyMan New Member

Hi Guys,
    I'm new to the forums also. I've read quite a bit of what you have to say here and I'm really glad I found you. You guys rock! I'm interested in ways that you're driving targeted traffic to squeeze pages for free? I've seen more than one post that says "just drive traffic to your squeeze page", how are you doing it? I look forward to the responses.

17. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Hey guys! I'm not exactly new to the work at home scene, nor to this forum, but I never got a chance to officially introduce myself. So, hello to all of you! I see some interesting experiences and advice on this, thread, I think I might stick here a little bit longer :)

YAGOOFT likes this.
  18. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Welcome Sandra,

Always nice to have new members join this forum, it keeps things fresh and the more people involved, the more we learn from others shared experiences. It is all about pay it forward in my opinion when it comes to forums, the more advice you offer, the more questions answered, the better your reputation in the world of online marketing gets. You have to give to receive as I have learned, it is not about sell first, get to know people second, that will get you nowhere fast.

Love your quote, "there is no failure, only a delay in success". Exactly, too bad most people have not learned that
    lesson, which is similar to my old saying, you will never see success without failure, they are both part of the success equation and I have never met any successful person who has not failed. Most fail several times before they see true success, so my advice to all is never quit.

Success to all,

Jenae and SandraGJ like this.
  19. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Thanks for such a warm welcoming message YAGOOFT! I've been around this forum for about a month now and I really learned a lot here. I especially like how thoughtful and genuine people here are.
    I'm really glad you noticed the quote in the signature. I really love that one and it keeps me inspired in tough times. It's related to the movie and a book I'm sure you've heard of, ''The Secret''. If you have any self doubt or feel down about anything, my honest recommendation would be to watch it.

Good luck to all, and never give up! :)

Jenae and YAGOOFT like this.
  20. Jenae

Jenae New Member

I am learning the whole internet matketing also, it def takes some time and patience to get started but once you get the hang of it you can change a diaper and type on your keyboard at the same time hehe :) , I have faith in ya! Good luck

Russell Toews likes this.