New to this forum: Trying it out. How good am I doing?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Mikayla bonds, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Mikayla bonds

Mikayla bonds New Member

Hi I am new to this forum. I just was searching google. And saw that there was a forum open. Don't know what made me click onto the site. Glad I did though. I don't know if you know of any ways in which there is a better way other than craigslist or facebook to get people who would like to sign up for like really cool work from home. As long as they are good at recruiting and talking to people. LOL Hopefully someone will comment or say something. I was just trying to get an Idea. Because I have a wide range of companies in which I am with.
    payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Hi Mikayla. :)

You joined a great forum. Lots of us here make money from home with a variety of different sources. The forum has a very friendly, experienced community and you are sure to find ideas here.
  3. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

Hi Welcome! Feel free to ask questions you'll get sensible answers for sure!

YAGOOFT Active Member

Welcome to forum Mikayla,

Yes, we all are looking for the best and most cost effective means to build our lists of prospects. Not easy these days, and like many have learned, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. The internet is a fast moving target to nail down what works best for each person and business opportunity. Craigslist is worthless in my opinion, too many scams and time wasters in my opinion. FaceBook is fading as well now that everyone and their Mother advertises there now.

Success to all,
  5. RDWM

RDWM New Member

Hi and welcome! this forum seems to be super friendly and helpful!
  6. crisstar

crisstar Member

There are a lot of ways to get people for your programs - one of which is forum marketing. You add our signature line and it shows up when you make posts.

Nice having you here!