New to This Forum!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by frozensun11, May 20, 2011.

1. frozensun11

frozensun11 New Member

My name is Kelly and I am somewhat new to forums. But working so much online and trying to succeed at Internet Marketing can be very lonely, so I'd like to network with people and make some friends, who also have some idea of what I'm going through!

Thank you very much, I look forward to participating on this forum.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Kelly! I know what you mean about getting lonely and bored - which is exactly why I run to the forum on some days... to get a 'pick me upper' and just to hang out with people that float on the same boat.[​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. You are welcome to come here and associate with winners.[​IMG]
  4. weebitty

weebitty Member

Hi Kelly, You have joined a great forum. There is alot of information here to help you as well as great people to associate with. I think we all can associate with that lonely feeling of is anyone else going through all this? Or what are other people doing that is working for them. Hopefully you will get some inspiration from here and meet some great people along the way. Glad to have you here.
  5. LeadingRep

LeadingRep New Member

Hello Kelly,

Welcome! The forum is packed with information and lots of great people willing to help. I'm sure you will find support and motivation here. Don't be afraid to participate...ask for help as well as offer help. Enjoy!
  6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Kelly! Now you have a cool place to visit when you need to interact with other "lonely" Internet Marketers. [​IMG]

Our forum members have experienced many of the challenges, frustrations and successes that lurk on the adventurous road to online prosperity, and we are happy to share them with others following the path.

You're going to like it here!

7. mbasa

mbasa Member

Welcome Kelly!You will not only find company here, but also great lessons from great minds. Please do stick around. This is one of the top home business forums I know.