New version of RoboForm! - Filling Survey Signups Just Got Way Easier...

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by NickE83, Oct 14, 2008.

1. NickE83

NickE83 New Member

If you guys aren't aware roboform recently updated its version, the new version deals with a whole bunch of minor bugs in the software including browser compatability issues. For those not using roboform, I can't recommend it enough, here is the non affiliate link to their main home page to get the free version - http://www.roboform.com

[Post edited - Admin]

2. mlynn

mlynn Member

Thanks Nick for the info, I am using Google toolbar auto fill which is kind of limited, so I definitely will look into RoboForm. [​IMG]

3. There are extensions for firefox which can do the same.

4. srama3

srama3 New Member

Hmmm, I believe that Roboform will only let you use up to 10 passwords in the free version. A lot of the time that's not really enough.

5. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

srama3: Hmmm, I believe that Roboform will only let you use up to 10 passwords in the free version. A lot of the time that's not really enough.
    True but if you have a windows based computer. Then windows will remember passwords for you also. Not sure about Mac.

6. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Nick!!!!!!!! Youre awesome!! Roboform is saving me "typers cramp" God bless you for sharing that info!!! Woohoo!!! Now Im getting signed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast[​IMG]

denise in Sams Valley OR

7. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

MLynn,

metoo, that was all I had til I found out about this type of software!!! Yahooooooooooo!!!

best of luck, denise in Sams Valley OR

8. Diana

Diana New Member

Hi.Try to install on his computer LoginTrap.It’s tool can capture every login events by using iSight.And you'll can see what he do