New West Employee

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by clbuck1, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

Hi wah,

I actually work another skill-VM Act8vations. I heard C8tibank pays well though (at least from what I have read[​IMG]
  2. wah

wah New Member

Rosie1

do you know how much?
  3. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

can't remember the amount but i know it was more than $7.50[​IMG]
  4. wah

wah New Member

Hello everyone,

This is a question for anyone who have worked the skill for Citi Bank.

How long is training?

Do you get paid buy the minute, call or hour?

What type of calls do you take?

Is it 24/7?

Thanks so much for all the info.
  5. mapi

mapi New Member

I need your help, PLEASE!!![​IMG]
    I am already hired, I was assigned to DR skill, however, I asked a PAL how to get another skill reassigned and she told me that I have to resign!, I did resign and now, I do not know how to reapply for another skill.
    Please let me know how can I reapply to get another skill assigned. I am still employed under WAH.
    Thank you very much!
  6. Buckwheat

Buckwheat New Member

mapi: I need your help, PLEASE!!!
    I am already hired, I was assigned to DR skill, however, I asked a PAL how to get another skill reassigned and she told me that I have to resign!, I did resign and now, I do not know how to reapply for another skill.
    Please let me know how can I reapply to get another skill assigned. I am still employed under WAH.
    Thank you very much!

You have to wait for them to assign you another skill. You do not reapply.

Buck
  7. Scarlett2761

Scarlett2761 New Member

Hi Rosie1. I am just now signing up w/West. How did you research the skills prior to their offering you ones? Thanks![​IMG]
  8. muffinlou

muffinlou New Member

Yeah, i work VM and would like to get in on some other companies but was told I have to wait to be invited but the only invites I get is for they AYS and i really don't want on that line. Just keep the activations and would like another company. I know there are some who work 2 companies within west
  9. letsworkonline

letsworkonline New Member

I was just hired and completed training for HALO . Does anyone have any knowledge of this.
    The training seemed a little intense(head spinning). I took a lot of notes. I am just waiting for the webinar. Any idea how long it will be before I can start making cash.