Newbie to Networking

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Nita McKenna, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Nita McKenna

Nita McKenna New Member

Thank you Yagooft, very much appreciated :)

2. Valorey

Valorey New Member

Hi Nita!
    I was in outside sales before and Network Marketing is definitely a different ball game. Growing your online rapport with strangers online will take some time. Simply advertising isn't enough. People are becoming numb to advertising. By blogging and vlogging on a frequent basis and proving that you are an expert in your field of choice, you naturally grow your audience through attraction marketing. I actually have a blog on network marketing with tips and tricks to building your business. Good luck to you! Feel free to reach out.

Valorey

**now if I could get my image to load, that would be great!;)**

nruss and payment proof like this.
  3. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

personally since you are passionate about this, have you ever used this travel before. The reason I ask is write a report, an ebook on your experience with this to give to your leads. A personal experience with photos of you actually doing this will help you immensely. They will see first hand what they are missing out on, you can use your facebook page as a platform to promote it.

payment proof likes this.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

For building your business, you have to have leads, and the more leads you have, the more business you will have. I use new system which is one where you get paid to build your list, amazing fast results to build your list without spending thousands as I did when starting out. Business Blaster Lead System does it all, never mind you get paid to refer other looking for leads and a complete business building system.

Success to all,