Discussion in 'Ideas' started by blueyes, Nov 25, 2007.

1. blueyes New Member

Hi All,
    I'm new here, but not new to the internet or working from home. I have a couple of legitimate things that I do to give us some extra income, but I'm looking for more. One thing that I've found is that true opportunities are hard to find, and you always have to put in some work to get anywhere. And this is OK!
    I'm glad to be here![IMG]
  2. aplina New Member

you could say that again blueyes. welcome to the forum. you just join the best forum with lots of info.
  3. SovereignWealth New Member

Welcome to a wonderful forum Blueyes.

Michael
  4. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi BlueEyes,

Welcome to the forum. Browse around a bit and feel free to ask questions.

[IMG]

Newbie Shield
  5. Hemjoe New Member

welcome, this forum is a great resource for information
  6. alexant New Member

Welcome to the forum. [IMG]
  7. pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  8. Homeboy New Member

Hey there, welcome. I'm new here myself and am finding it awesome so far. [IMG]
  9. happywife Gold Member

Hi blueyes,

Welcome. We are happy to have you and hope you will be helped. I'll look forward to reading some of your own tips for the things you have already found success with. [IMG]
  10. Tybask New Member

Just make sure that you do your research before joining any company.
  11. xrebmax New Member

Hi would you mind posting these companies because I am trying to look for work I have been laid off and I can't seem to find a job anywhere.. I am in a crisis.
  12. Seth New Member

blueyes: One thing that I've found is that true opportunities are hard to find, and you always have to put in some work to get anywhere.

Yeah i agree [IMG]
  13. amytaxs New Member

xrebmax You might try wealthy affiliate university there is lots of support there
  14. colso_y New Member

Hi Everyone, I'm just starting out in the online worled. Looking into loads of things like affiliate marketing, creating products etc. Anyone got any advice? I just started a blog today but I don't really know what I'm doing yet but hope to build things up little by little each day.
  15. gridellas New Member

Since you started your blog did you make sure you have a link to your website that is included in your blog? Make sure you have pingbacks on your blog and always update your blog with new information. You can also go to Squidoo.com and create a lens. It takes some time to figure it out but it works great for people. Make sure you put links in your lens about your blog and website. This will create traffic to all your sites and that it the main goal. Have fun![IMG]
  16. qstock New Member

Welcome! well im new as well but it never hurts to welcome some as well no?

~Q.
  17. samda Member

blueyes: Hi All,
    I'm new here, but not new to the internet or working from home. I have a couple of legitimate things that I do to give us some extra income, but I'm looking for more. One thing that I've found is that true opportunities are hard to find, and you always have to put in some work to get anywhere. And this is OK!
    Welcome on the board - blueyes. This is one of the forum that gives priority to quality. Please post some of your quality articles and valuable suggestions and people trust you and respect you.

And we have a lot of professionals in almost all domains. If you have any questions / concerns in that particular field go ahead and shoot out, and I am sure it will be solved proficiently.

And the forum Admin, is friendly and a real professional.

Well, thats its from from me. If you need any questions I would be glad to take it and If you need any personal help (Ofcourse regarding WAH) you could PM me.

Great start, and you would soon explore the gold mine.

Regards
    Sam
  18. mtinsdale New Member

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you've found what you're looking for.[IMG]
  19. paperkool New Member

Hi blueyes I'm new to this forum also. I write marketing material and would like to help those of you who may not understand certain internet concepts. I'm not a know it all and would like to ask questions, as things do change every once in a while. I'm glad to be at your service
  20. Ann Williams New Member

Hello and Happy Saturday. I am also new, but have found very helpful and friendly people here.

One things I'd suggest to you would be to check out affiliate products, that have a 50% commission. A couple sites have books for affiliates to sell: Click2sell.com and Clickbank.com. Writing a review article about the books is a way you could advertise for free.

Good luck.