Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by apple, Nov 4, 2010.

1. apple

apple New Member

Hey everyone,

I am new here. Just wanted to say hello.
    I currently work from home and absolutely love it! I have several eggs in my basket which keep me busy!
    Just wanted to meet some fellow wah'ers [​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Apple! Glad to have you.[​IMG]

3. sdunn4785

sdunn4785 New Member

Hi! I guess we are in the same boat. I randomly found this site and I look forward to being apart of the community [​IMG]

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us here.

5. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome and glad to have you here. It sounds like you have alot on the ball and hopfully all of them are doing well. Look forward to your posts.

6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Apple,

Welcome to our corner of the Internet. Love your username too! [​IMG]

apple: I have several eggs in my basket which keep me busy
    That's great. Working from home can be exciting, especially in the beginning, and rewarding once you hit your stride.

But keep this in mind also:

As soon as you can, find other baskets to put some of your other eggs. It's a wise way to spread your risk.

May you live long and prosper!

Hermas

7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Apple,

Nice to meet you. It will be nice to hear more about those "eggs" and what keeps you busy as time progresses. [​IMG]

All the best to you for your continued success.

Blessings,
    Angie

8. JackieM293

JackieM293 Member

Great name, great to have you.

As a relative newbie here I can ddfinately say that you will be made very welcome and learn lots in this forum. IMHO it's one of the best!

J

9. nhavuong

nhavuong New Member

Welcome to this forum, i'm newbie also. we can shake hands, lol. Happy to share knowledges with all you here. Thank all you in advance.

10. TheSnackMobile2

TheSnackMobile2 New Member

Hi, I'm new here, too. Seems like a friendly place to learn alot. I work at home part time and also work full time in my own business as well, because I LOVE both jobs. I am looking to find a few more eggs to put in my basket too. Maybe I'll need a few more baskets, even. [​IMG]

11. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

Hi and Welcome....

I'm new also and have learn alot in this forum. I hope you enjoy the community and the family is very nice....

Good Luck too you[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Welcome to both Elaine and Jennifer. [​IMG] It's always nice to see new faces around here.

Elaine, you are just missing the closing tag bracket ] on your signature link that will make it click-able for you. [​IMG]

All the best to you both!
    Blessings,
    Angie

13. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

Hi happywife,

You are so nice and professional. I appreciate all your helpful information. I especially appreciate how you handle conflicting situations. I really understood your point of view in the honestworkfromhomesuccess forum regarding SBI. I thought you handle that very well and professionally....Especially, when you take into consideration that you were typing your opinion.

I also read in this forum how you extended a helping hand to another member of this forum to get started with internet marketing who has been beaten down emotionally, mentally, and financially.

If nobody has told you, then I want to tell you..."YOU ARE THE GREATEST" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I want to Thank you for being so INSPIRING"

14. TheSnackMobile2

TheSnackMobile2 New Member

Hi Angie,
    I just now found my way back to my post that was approved. I do have Alot to learn. Thanks so much for your input. You really are awesome!

15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Jen,

Thank you so much for your sweet and generous words of encouragement. They really meant a lot to me, particularly today. It's just coming up on the 1 year anniversary of my mother's passing to heaven and I'm finding myself a bit weepy. Your kind words managed to really cheer me and I appreciate the fact that you took the time to speak a word of encouragement. [​IMG]

Elaine,

Thank you, too, for your kind words. What type of business do you already have in the works? Believe me, no matter how long we have been working at this, we all still have a lot to learn. [​IMG]

That's one of the blessings of a forum like this one. You can learn faster when you find what others have done successfully and avoid the mistakes they have made.

Most members are really generous in answering questions and helping each other out by sharing opinions and experiences.

Blessings,
    Angie