News breaking info from Vegas Event...???

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by griffiths, Jun 16, 2007.

1. griffiths

griffiths New Member

i was wondering if anyone has heard anything from the event in Vegas yet?

2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I was wondering the same thing.

Rhonda

3. Paulette

Paulette New Member

Are you talking about this Event that is next weekend?

"BORN TO BE ALIVE" at the Riviera in Las Vegas June 22-24 2007

4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

No Paulette, we are talking about the Coastal seminar in Vegas today.

Terri

5. cgmom

cgmom Member

I can't believe no one is back in the forum yet??!!!

Nikki

6. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Maybe they are still gambling???[​IMG]

7. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Maybe their all confused!
    I've looked at their site [​IMG]

The thing with MLM's is you hope they have staying power.
    Yes, I know FT has been around for a while but this kind of program is new even to them.
    I made money with MLM's and lo and behold two years down the road the company folds and then you have to eat crow with your downline!!

I'm gonna have to look at this program closer just to see how it can truly help my Coastal business.
    Well we'll wait and see
    Cindy

8. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Vegas report coming soon.

and here is a quote from our product director (BOD Steph) ....

There are over 60 vendors in the Coastal program, of which 4 of them have their own business opportunity and vouchers, which are not offered in the Coastal program.

"The BOD does NOT officially condone using these other business opportunities found from the individual vendors"

Nuff said?

End of the Rumors....

The word FUNTIME was never mentioned ONCE publicly at the official BOD event.

More news this week, I'll have a full report and audio summary.

There are some new cards coming out soon, not sure when, but since the contracts were not finalized they could not make any comment about the new cards and what they did.

Jeff

9. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Thanks for the update!

I am soooo excited!!!!!

10. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Wow...that was unexpected. Anxious to hear more...

Thanks, Jeff!

Dawn [​IMG]

11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Thanks for the update Jeff,

Jay NaPier

12. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Thank YOU Jeff!

I sort of THOUGHT that was the case, with all these funtime people calling me up with their blah blah and no meat!

I'm so glad I didn't take the bait!

Rumours are JUST that.. I see LOTS of rumours going around all of the time. Thing is, one must ALWAYS question the motivation behind the source.

I'm proud to be a COASTAL member, I have no desire nor intention to be marketing anything else! Time freedom is important to me, and there is NOTHING like that minimum $1000 commission!

'nuff said!

Thanks again

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

13. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Podcast is up now - [Link removed - Admin]

Jeff

14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

With respect to the request of Vishal I will refrain from talking about an opportunity that we have another separate forum on here but I would like to comment on a few post ive seen here. This forum from what I have seen is an exchange of business ideas. Thats what the goal should be. Quoting: matiasmommyI sort of THOUGHT that was the case, with all these funtime people calling me up with their blah blah and no meat!

I'm so glad I didn't take the bait!

Rumours are JUST that.. I see LOTS of rumours going around all of the time. Thing is, one must ALWAYS question the motivation behind the source.

Please explain what you are implying as im unsure of what you actually mean. I would like some clarity on your views.

As for rumors my door is always open to anyone that has questions.

Adam

15. rhondap

rhondap New Member

How can I get the link to the podcast? [​IMG]

Rhonda

16. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Rhonda,
    go to coastalvacationspodcast dot com .

17. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Thanks![​IMG]

18. sportsnut

sportsnut New Member

hi there everyone i personaly am glad that i took the bait 2 months ago when i heard of funtime. now that funtime is the biggest vendor in our coastal package i am excited. all the new disney vacations, the new travel agent program, the new coastal unlimited travel services card and the new condo site, the dicount cruise site and so much more is now offered to all coastal directors , this is very exciting. my residual income is growing and now i can help people to get into my business .

19. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Sportsnut,
    just a little note. We can't talk about the specifics of funttime in this forum. There has been a thread explaining this which is posted at the top of this forum for everyone to read. It has a link to where Funtime can be discussed. Thanks!

20. I too am seeing some great residual income from my Funtime business. I am currently working with my leads and getting them into my Coastal system BUt I have to add that it is sure a great feeling to always have somethig for every prospect. I used to scratch them if Coastal wasnt a fit. Now I can just show them funtime or Inteletravel. I now have biz ops starting at Free and going all the way up to the level 3 package. I got into this business to help others . I feel that now I can do a far better job of this.

Sean & Aviva