No discussion on Fun Time here

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Sorry to hear that, It is sad if even one person gets taken in by an "opportunity" but many lost a lot of money, time and even their credibility with FTV.

Coastal is still using some of Rusty's vacations, I sent a Disney vacation from FT to a lady the other day .....are the certs any good?

cheers
    maria
  2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

FTV as its is presented is a great opportunity. $300 for 40k leads an a/r and unlimited vouchers you can market works well. My issue was with the management of FTV. For me ive never had any problems with the vacations. What happened in my case was the a/r stopped working. As the management of FTV stated their system was "hacked" into. When this happened their efforts to fix things were very slow. Now I had a big team in FTV and when no answers were coming from the top it put my reputation on the line. That was my issue with them so I got away from them asap.

It got really ugly ( I have threatening emails as well as a threatening phone calls from Rusty himself saved on disk). This really concerned me as if I had brought a team of over 50 to FTV and was treated this way what would happen to everyone else.

The idea behind FTV is great. Market individual vouchers for profit. Create a residual income and have a tons of leads ( even if they were inexpensive email ones from Glen Manger one of the FTV owners own lead company) plus an a/r to market any business was amazing. Unfortunately I believe that the goal of FTV was to get more Coastal people involved so Rusty could market his new unlimited travel services card. Good startegy but im unhappy he didnt follow through on the FTV program with the integrity I would have liked.

Im glad that I was involved though I met a great bunch of people and made some good money. I still have like 200 of the vouchers that ill either use as kindle for the fireplace or maybe give away as bonuses in some program I have in the future. Ive got like 5 of his condo cards as well. I have to check to see if they are still valid.

Happy New Year to you all.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]