no start up $$

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by mainer64, Nov 2, 2009.

1. mainer64

mainer64 Guest

hello all. i have been looking online for 1 full wk . and i tryed typing in.. " no start up fee work at home" i have seen ALOT listed but eventually they want monthly $$.. has anyone on this forum gone and done this and found anything? the closest ive come is blogging.and that involves adwords and ppc etc.. which i can not afford to do..any succeses with you?

2. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

Are you looking for your own business online or is your intent to work for somebody online? If you are going to work for somebody online, there should be no cost's involved. However, one should be prepared for costs if one starts their own biz online. Sure - you can do strictly bum marketing methods, but be prepared for this route to take some time to pay off.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

You said it correctly but not sure if you realize what you were saying. You can get setup with no cost but money will come into play eventually. And certainly if you want to generate monthly residual income you will need to commit to the same. That is how those that are generating thousands and tens of thousands make it happen with business opportunities, specifically the networking type which has created countless home business millionaires and thousandnaires.

You also need to have a marketing game plan and while there are free marketing techniques repeatedly discussed on this forum, paid marketing has it's place and should be applied as well. It can make all the difference in one's success. Essentially the ideal is to drive as much quality targeted traffic to your biz website as possible, as it results in you making money in your business.

Going from zero to hero is no easy task, and certainly isn't an instant thing that is going to happen. So you may want to reconsider your approach or strategy to succeed in making money from home and online with a business opportunity.

Success can be had but you have to know what it will take so you can be about getting it. [​IMG]

4. mainer64

mainer64 Guest

thank you all.. my main reason for trying to "work at home" is because i work at mcdonalds for minum wage.. i have been there 1 1/2 yrs. im 46 yrs old and wiping tables for a living. im TRYING to find something better .. i am single no kids and have a house that has 2 morgages on it. i have lved here for 9 yrs this coming jan.. my 2 wk chk is 400.00 paid bi wkly. living like this isnt helping. iol for 1/2 tank is 297.00 here in maine. my morgage total is 350.00 ten i have your norm bills on top of it.. W/E, PHONE, GAS, FOOD, PLOWING, im just want to make more from home. this is why i need to sart w/ no fees . as you see.. i have NOTHING EXTRA !!! i know.. you get nothing for free.. but how can i get out of this trap...??? i DO NOT HAVE....CREDIT CARDS. NO TV, AND NO SAVING ACCT. NO DEBIT CARD EITHER. i have many books to read, computer, and radio. any ideas? i work a 38 hr wk.. 5 days a wk. i have 2 days off and from 4 pm til 9 pm off every nite.. can you help????

5. mainer64

mainer64 Guest

actually. i guess if you put it that way...i guess im looking to work for someone online . i am by no means very techie. i can send /recieve e mail and copy / paste and im VERY good at searching lololol but as for all this other stuff... i would have to learn.. any new computer stuff im very curious about and like to learn neat new ways of doing stuff ;];];];] i LOVE dummie books i used to have 2 when i first got my comp when win 98 was out but now i have win xp w/ dsl. does that help some??? i dont have the $$ to get any new dummie books.. i have chked our used book store here.. nothing .. just what i used to have. i wish i could take comp classes but even that cost $$....SEE WHAT I MEAN???!!!!! IM STUCK !! ;[;[;[;[

6. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

mainer64: thank you all.. my main reason for trying to "work at home" is because i work at mcdonalds for minum wage.. i have been there 1 1/2 yrs. im 46 yrs old and wiping tables for a living. im TRYING to find something better .. i am single no kids and have a house that has 2 morgages on it. i have lved here for 9 yrs this coming jan.. my 2 wk chk is 400.00 paid bi wkly. living like this isnt helping. iol for 1/2 tank is 297.00 here in maine. my morgage total is 350.00 ten i have your norm bills on top of it.. W/E, PHONE, GAS, FOOD, PLOWING, im just want to make more from home. this is why i need to sart w/ no fees . as you see.. i have NOTHING EXTRA !!! i know.. you get nothing for free.. but how can i get out of this trap...??? i DO NOT HAVE....CREDIT CARDS. NO TV, AND NO SAVING ACCT. NO DEBIT CARD EITHER. i have many books to read, computer, and radio. any ideas? i work a 38 hr wk.. 5 days a wk. i have 2 days off and from 4 pm til 9 pm off every nite.. can you help????
    mainer64, i suggest that you work on getting a little extra cash to open an account for a business debit card(search around to find what suits your needs) and remember to look into the library for FREE resources. You don't need tv anyway, it's not productive. Cut lawns, offer handyman services, etc. I can suggest more but you should start there. Contact me if you'd like.

7. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Many people looking to make additional income from home over look trading in the markets. Often because they believe it takes a lot of money. But it doesn't, particularly if you get with a system for making money with Penny Stocks. $100-$200 and can grow into serious money.

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello mainer64 ,

I absolutely would avoid PPC for a while.

You can take the Thirty Day Challenge, which is free and learn a LOT! They ask you to purchase a domain name because you will create a blog, as asset that you will own.

You could learn about building Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses, both free.
    Please read the TOS before using Squidoo and Hub Pages.

Some marketers adore Blogger and of course that is free also.
    Victoria