NORTH AMERICAN POWER Saves Money On Your Electric Utilities, Anyone Using Them Yet?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Dec 17, 2013.

YAGOOFT Active Member

When considering a home business or internet business, always look for a business model which will save customers money on what they are already purchasing or using. This strategy eliminates the need to hard sell prospects with overpriced goods or services which is typically required with most home businesses.

Everyone wants to save money in these difficult economic times of recession, and in my research, there is no better recession proof business than North American Power which saves customers on their electric and gas bills, plus, if you are into saving the environment, then you can choose 100% renewable energy like from solar or wind technologies, or traditional hydro, coal and nuclear. There is an option for everyone offered by company.

Bottom line, with the Merry Christmas Holiday Bonus Incentive to switch to North American Power, you get $50.00 to $100.00 just to evaluate service and savings for yourself in all 50 states since deregulation of power monopoly was finally approved. There is no cost to switch, easy as 1-2-3, takes a couple of minutes, nothing changes, you are still supplied by same utility, the only thing that changes is you electric and gas bills will drop, all utility support services remain the same, just billing change is only thing you will notice, same electricity otherwise.

Better yet, refer others and you can easily zero out your own electric and gas bills. Everyone wants to save money, and everyone is paying higher prices for their electric and gas, so who wouldn't want to switch and receive $50.00 to $100.00 just for switching services where your savings will be obvious in first month. If you want to switch back for any reason, there is also no cost, so this is about as risk free as it gets.

Free Business Opportunities are rare whereby they sell themselves on savings alone, never mind the opportunity to eliminate your own electric and gas bills, plus earn an extra income at the same time. Never before have I seen a more perfect recession proof business opportunity than North American Power. Everyone is a prospect, so give away the $50.00 and $100.00 incentives while they last. I got mine, so get your bonus incentive with no long term obligation, no contracts, and green energy can put green in your pocket. There is no cost to become a representative, just become a customer, then choose if earning rebates and cash is important to you as it was for me, your choice.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

North American Power is a good company. The opportunity is genuine. It does take serious commitment to build a base of customers that generate good residual income but it can be rewarding. Electricity and gas is not going anywhere and getting a share of that utility expense can make for a great business idea.
  3. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I do agree that this company is genuine. But it takes a massive team to make great money with it. Most do not have that in them to accomplish which is a shame. Fast money and hype still sells in this industry so many top leaders prefer shinier opportunities. But again solid company.

YAGOOFT Active Member

No doubt it is not a get rich quick deal, but as I have learned over the years, what grows too fast never lasts. I look for long term slow to grow programs to balance out my portfolio with stable recession proof businesses. I can't think of a more recession proof industry than energy. Everyone needs it, everyone knows someone who also needs it, and that is a sustainable long term strategy to success as I see it. Funny thing about FREE to join programs, they tend to attract more people than the pay to play deals do long term.

Good luck to all,