November Earnings?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Dec 1, 2008.

1. happygal

happygal Member

How did you all do in November? As I suspected, the difficult economic times actually seem to be helping those of us doing surveys as the companies are working harder and harder to sell their products. I rounded out November with $1,258 in survey earnings (not from referrals).

Things go well for you all too?

2. dimaev

dimaev New Member

Not bad at all happygal. I made $724 but didn't put a lot of effort into it.

Also, god bless the economy

3. boosey12

boosey12 Guest

Well, I just started this thing, about 2 months ago now, and November I made around $1914 and some odd change ONLY doing surveys/offers!!!

It's pretty crazy!!,

Dimaev- God bless gas prices :p !!!... $724 is AWESOME for not doing anything!!! GREAT JOB!!

4. Seth

Seth New Member

Ive earned $945

half of it is "RESIDUAL"

this month i'll put more time on it :- ) coz lately ive been busy with SEO and studying PPC.

5. happygal

happygal Member

Nice job to all you guys! Let's hope the trend continues in December!

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You made a nice amount from surveys!

7. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

happygal: How did you all do in November? As I suspected, the difficult economic times actually seem to be helping those of us doing surveys as the companies are working harder and harder to sell their products. I rounded out November with $1,258 in survey earnings (not from referrals).
    happygal,

I know you have been at this for much longer than I have, but I felt I was doing pretty well averaging $200 per month after ten months until I read your November earnings report. I know you do not earn much from referrals and you have also stated that you only spend one half-hour per day on surveys, so I am wondering: are your increased earnings due to your specific demographics or do you live in a Metropolitan area that allows you to take advantage of offline focus groups?

I live in a smaller city (67,000) away from any metropolitan area and I am a 49-year-old single college-educated male without children that is disabled and unemployed. I would like to learn how to maximize my income without increasing my time, because, quite frankly, four hours per day is all I can stand of OTX, insurance, body wash, cell phone surveys, etc.

Thanking you in advance for your advice as you are something of a hero of mine since I first started taking surveys.

8. happygal

happygal Member

I do live in a major metropolitan area, am college educated, have three kids, am married, shop (too much, I suppose), buy most of our groceries, work full time, etc. I full expect that all of those factors help me qualify more often than others may experience.

I am lucky to do one focus group or taste test a month, but do tend to get invited to online or virtual ones or blog based ones pretty frequently, so that definitely helps.

But thanks for your nice note. I am always the first to admit with surveys that there are no guarantees. It's a good degree of luck combined with being the "right" person with the "right" sites.

9. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

Thanks for your quick reply. I have not participated in an Invoke Interactive since last July and I know I have missed a few because I stopped doing Greenfield Online surveys for sweepstakes at the rate of 80-100 attempts every two weeks around that time. I have missed a few from not checking SurveySpot emails sooner (and I do check them within 12 hours or so every day), but I am wondering how you feel about doing daily surveys from YourFreeSurveys, DailySurveyPanel, QuickRewards and SendEarnings/InboxDollars? It's more difficult to complete those now that GlobalTestmarket and MindField also offer surveys hosted by OTX.

I always do GTM, MindField and paid GFO surveys before the daily surveys that pay $1.05, $0.90, $0.60, $0.55 and $0.50. At times I am ready to ditch SE/ID due to the $3 processing fee and the fact that it takes longer and longer each time to cash out for $30. I am cashing out from each of these for the third time this month or next.

I am ditching Tik Tik Cash this week after finally cashing out for $100 that was requested on August 28, 2008. I no longer do any paid trial offers unless I really want the product. Any thoughts on these strategies would be appreciated.