NOW they are not giving me the bonus from 11/7 - 11/9 Weekend!

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by ourkidsmom, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ourkidsmom

ourkidsmom New Member

OMG I am getting so fed up with west already!!! I have only been with them a few weeks and they stole an hour from me on 11/2, I worked 10pm to 2am but they only have me logged from 10-11 and 12-2, so I worked 11-12 for free...

NOW...

the big weekend of 11/7 - 11/9 when they needed people to work Friday night from 11-11:30 and then 3 other shifts... well it was my baby's birthday weekend and I wasn't going to work at all. Well, when they came out with the $10 bonus for working plus the guaranteed $ I went ahead and signed up for 4 shifts. I was there for every one of them from 5 minutes ahead of time until ADE kicked me out. I just noticed on my pay statement I didn't get credit for my $10 bonus so I emailed.... they said on 11/8 I only had 82.5% sa so I won't be getting my bonus. WTF?!?! I made special arrangements for my kids so that I COULD be there for 100+% of the time and I KNOW I was there and they are saying I wasn't logged in for the complete 1-1:30 shift [​IMG]

If I didn't need the extra money so badly for Christmas I would just not log back in for the rest of the year.... argh!!!

Anyone else getting shafted???

2. shortylow2008

shortylow2008 New Member

I currently work for West and when ever you have ADE problems let the chat PAL know and ask them to note your account. With cases where they are paying a bonus I would also call PAL chat right away to make sure I did not get penalized for their system not working correctly.

3. rutroh

rutroh New Member

West seems to conveniently forget my bonus money all the time. It is a pain to have to hunt down my $ every time I turn around. It seems lie if I dont say nothing, I wont get it most of the time.