Oceanside Wealth...

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Jul 25, 2008.

1. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

tinamariec: Yes, thanks cybermommy for posting about this!

You are welcome Tina [​IMG]

2500 members,woo-hoo!
    And did everyone enjoy the webinar?
    It was excellent!
  2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

And we have just had this announced too by admin :
    You will earn 5% of the PROFIT of any funds that your Personal Referrals Invest into the Forex program that are In Addition to their Matrix Earnings. (Matrix Rollover Does Not Count)

[​IMG]
  3. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

I enjoyed the webinar and am looking forward to more.
  4. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

A recording is also available in our team forum now too [​IMG]
    And Beta testing our Forex has started and great results are coming through I hear!
  5. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

Hey Kara!

I'm looking forward to the 2nd webinar this Saturday, aren't you?
  6. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hey Tina [​IMG]
    Yes,I can't wait!!
    I was listening to last nights recording and its so good!
  7. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

Where is everybody? Kara, are we the only ones left on this forum?

Hope everyone has a great weekend! [​IMG]
  8. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

I looked at their website: http://www.oceansidewealth.biz
    and I see they are located in the country of Panama.

I'm not comfortable with that.

Jaime McCarley
  9. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Well, I don't know about this product, but I will have to check it out. If you need a way to advertise and it's as great as you two say it is, how do you plan to market it?

If it's truely a great MLM program, go get em!

Mike
  10. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Mike ,
    We have the adverstising campaign up now and running.
    In coinjunction with our Team Avalanche we have collectively brought a number of talents/resources to the table.
    We have a team forum which covers everything from SEO,to Adwords to a newbie Bootcamp .

We are still in our infancy,merely weeks into launch and have everything in place with regards to training,product etc

Thanks [​IMG]
    Have a great weekend!

~Kara
  11. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Jamie,
    I can understand people seeing the word 'offshore' and recoiling slightly [​IMG]
    Just because it is incorporated in Panama does not mean it is not legit.

One might be surprised at some companies registering things other countries.

For example:

Every major cruise line (,Carnival, Royal Caribbean, etc...) have their ships registry's in Panama or the Bahamas (basically offshore) instead of the US. Does that make those cruise lines less legitimate?
    I have often wondered why these companies have their ships registry's in Panama and the Bahamas instead of the US. But that has not stopped me from wanting to sail on them because their ships registry's are in Panama and the Bahamas.
  12. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

Well said, Kara!
  13. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

[​IMG]Thanks Tina !
  14. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

International trading companies, small and large, are often based offshore. Many self-employed consultants own offshore companies through which they invoice their clients. Both are examples of businesses able to gain a substantial tax saving through the use of an offshore company.
  15. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

This is a post my sponsor made on another forum. I am posting this here with his permission.

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

There are so many positive things coming about with Oceanside Wealth it's really getting hard for me to hold my tongue.

I'm also pleased to announce that StrictPay Refunds (for those who had the "double account" syndrome and such) are in full swing. So if you need a refund from Strictpay for any reason whatsoever please head on over to the forums and post your information in the big stickied thread up top!!

Guys/Gals,

We have Doctors, Lawyers, Business owners, MLM Leaders, future Governors, and many many others who are coming together to make Oceanside the best that it can be.

In just a few short days we'll have the first of our legal documents up on the website, and you can now search the Panamanian registry for Oceanside Wealth!

For all of you naysayers out there:

Go look up a company called Venture Resources Group.

They are a 7 year old debt free company with an almost identical business model to us. (Only we are new and vastly improved.....ok...ok maybe I'm a little biased!!!!)

Our business model is sound, and is being fine tuned by the week.

Our information products are being delivered and the best is yet to come.

Our Forex program has been beta tested with our MLM software and is operating flawlessly. The backoffice showing you daily earnings is going to seriously rock!!!

The facts are that most people are not even breaking even in their "traditional MLM" companies, and no matter how great the products are, we're in an economy were a second paycheck is vital to "putting food on the table for peoples families."

We're not a surf.

We're not an HYIP.

We are a revolution in the MLM industry, where all members will have the opportunity to get into profit, in addition to leveraging their income through the power of Networking.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
  16. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

tinamariec: future Governors,

??? wtf? so they're not governors yet, but they will be? Is there a guarantee on that, that they will be govenors?

tinamariec: Our business model is sound, and is being fine tuned by the week.

I have my doubts, especially based on the wording in this sentence above.

tinamariec: We're not an HYIP.

Although it seems very similar to one. Readers can gain more information by looking here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

tinamariec: Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Broker Jones? common, man... how could I park my money with some guy named "broker jones" located in Panama? Seriously.

Jaime McCarley
  17. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Broker Jones (Justin Jones) is not based in Panama.
    I want to clear up any misunderstandings there.

We're not a surf.

We're not an HYIP.

This isn't one of those dubious ponzi style hyip "games" but rather a very legit network marketing opportunity (product being the monthly trainings, forex info, and access to their institutional level forex trading platform) and long-term investment program.

I cannotcoment on the governor issue,as this was only brought to our attention on yesterdays webinar.
    The question about it being registered in Panama has already been addressed and we are registered there if anyone wishes to check the validity.

And lastly,you are not parking your money with Broker Jones,but Oceanside Wealth and its amazing business/passive income oportunity.

Thankyou and have a great weekend.
  18. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Thank you for your reply. I was just rambling, cybermommy, and
    I wish you the best with this.

Good Luck.

Jaime McCarley
  19. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

So, I guess you were rambling at me? [​IMG]

Broker Jones is my sponsor and that is his forum name. I can't speak for the governor part either, all I was doing was reposting with his permission.

You are entitled to your doubts, and this must not be the program for you. Hope you have a great day, and week!

Once again Kara, well said!! (((Hugs)))
  20. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Silverstone: Thank you for your reply. I was just rambling, cybermommy, and
    I wish you the best with this.

Good Luck.

Jaime McCarley

Jamie,
    I wish you the very best too.
    Much success to you,

Regards,
    Kara