October Earnings?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Nov 3, 2008.

1. happygal

happygal Member

Curious how you all did. It ended up a very good month for me. I made a total of $795 in October. Ended up getting into three focus groups... How did that happen? Well, they overbooked the first two so I got paid, but didn't have to do them and then didn't have to count them as having recently done a focus group (their direction, not mine)...so I got paid for 3 and did one. So $250 total there.

The rest was all online surveys including payments from GTM, Focus Forward, Survey Savvy, My Survey, Zoom Panel, Baker Street, GlamSpotters, a google surveys, ACOP, Lightspeed, and a few others...

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Good for you. I think you did better than most people do.

3. HarrisonL

HarrisonL New Member

Good to hear that you are making money from the Internet. My income in October is not as high as September but I still happy with it.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How much did each of the focus groups pay? Are these surveys available to international users?

5. happygal

happygal Member

The three focus groups were to pay $100, 75 and 75 respectively. And yes, many survey sites are open to international members (focus groups are usually area specific, not to say you don't have them in your country/city). I break out on my blog many of the sites that accept people from a wide variety of countries.

6. select20

select20 New Member

I made $19.98 total. But I had onlyjsut started I think 4 days before the end of October. Can't wait to see what November brings.

7. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Thats a very good job...I should start joining focus groups

8. roniboy

roniboy Guest

I tried the whole survey work but with having a busy life it just took to much time. Its like having a full time job on a full time job by the time you get it all done, maybe i was just in the wrong sites or sumthing!!! I gave up cos the pay was not good.

9. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

I havent been too successful with paid surveys yet but i am still looking for the best ones available, any advice there would be greatly appreciated.

10. happygal

happygal Member

Well, Chrisbag, who are you already with?

11. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

One of them was AWSurveys and I cant remember the other one, but I never seemed to qualify to take the surveys. I am with cashcrate but they are more offers than surveys.

12. happygal

happygal Member

well, AW Surveys is a scam...so that is part of the problem. And the other thing I would say is that 2-3 sites is just not enough to make any decent amount of money with surveys. It's about being with a great, big, group of great sites.

13. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

happygal: well, AW Surveys is a scam...so that is part of the problem. And the other thing I would say is that 2-3 sites is just not enough to make any decent amount of money with surveys. It's about being with a great, big, group of great sites
    I agree. I do not make a fortune doing surveys, but it helps bay the bills in this desperate times. You need to sign up wit at least 15 sites in order to pay some of the bills, or whatever you wish to use it for. There are many that I have on my site that you can check out. Also there are many lists on this board that could be helpful to you. I hope this helps