Offline to Online Marketing

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by ibuzzmentor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I think so many people forget about this step. There are millions of people out there that are not doing google searches for home based business. You can reach them via local advertising or mass broadcasting. Then get them to come online . Of course use tools such as call centers to leverage your time and to explode your bottom line. But dont be afraid to market offline to get online results.
  2. TwrPowerTeam

TwrPowerTeam New Member

This is a creative idea I never thought about using a call center. When I think about offline marketing I think about business cards, flyers, just going out to meet people.

You got my mind wondering
  3. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I have used commission only telemarketers in the past. I have used Virtual Assts , and now a call center is by far the best option. The top producers farm out the tasks that are time consuming and focus just on talking to aces and closing.
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Offline marketing can be effective, but for all practical purposes, it isn't very targetted. You might get some traffic by posting on bulletin boards or hanging flyers on doors and that kind of a thing, but you aren't likely to get a very high response rate, as you are literally rolling the dice and hoping that someone who sees your message is in your target market. This is why online advertising is more efffective - because you can target it at a specific audience that is looking for the product or similar product to the one you have to offer.