On line surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by scousegirl, Jan 7, 2008.

1. scousegirl

scousegirl New Member

Has anyone ever reached the $75.00 that A.W.surveys has. it seems they start off giving you at least 6 surveys to do then you get nothing, my take is that you never reach the $75.00 and they get all this free input
    any one had experience of this

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I have no experience with that particular company, but that is the practice of some companies, sad to say. Have you tried contacting them and asking about the drop in the number of surveys you have been receiving? I suppose it is worth a try. [​IMG]

3. iser1965

iser1965 New Member

I think AW surveys is a scam. Everytime I go there to try a survey they have no more available to me.

4. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

There are a lot of forums saying that AW Surveys is a scam.

However, I do see people posting their payment proof on some forums also.

Whether AW Surveys is a legitimate site or not, I have no idea but I am not going to waste time with them [​IMG]

5. scousegirl

scousegirl New Member

Can you recomend any sites worth looking at
    [​IMG]

6. roseliabubakar

Some of the good one for me are :-

GlobalTestMarket
    SurveySavvy
    Brand Institute - Online Global Recruiting
    Planet Pulse
    American Consumer Opinion
    CIAO!

7. scousegirl

scousegirl New Member

Thanks I will take a look, although I dont think I will make a fortune[​IMG]

8. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I had the same experience with AW Surveys. I had high hopes and was quickly frustrated after completing the first 6 surveys.

I have had great experience with CashCrate and Pinecone Research.

Good luck to you![​IMG]

9. roseliabubakar

Quoting: scousegirlThanks I will take a look, although I dont think I will make a fortune

Online paid surveys is a free way of making extra money online . It will not make you RICH [​IMG]

10. Sites that have a very high minimum payout and don't send steady surveys seem to be a bit shady. You should look for different sites which focus only on surveys not like AW Surveys which pays its members for other things as well.

Good Luck

11. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

A good idea would be to make sure that the company you are signing up with conforms to the Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO). This is a pretty good indicator that they are legit.

12. Quoting: ciobanulA good idea would be to make sure that the company you are signing up with conforms to the Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO).

ciobanul, you mean that people should make sure that the survey site complies with CASRO's guidelines.

Quoting: ciobanulThis is a pretty good indicator that they are legit.

This is only true for sites which claim to be Survey sites but not for sites which claim to be GPT sites.

13. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyyou mean that people should make sure that the survey site complies with CASRO's guidelines.

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that the Council of American Survey Research Organizations pertains to survey sites.

14. BTW CASRO is not so popular in the paid surveys industry itself.

15. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyCASRO is not so popular in the paid surveys industry itself.
    That's interesting. Do you know of any other organizations that are similar to it that are more popular?

16. Quoting: ciobanulThat's interesting. Do you know of any other organizations that are similar to it that are more popular?

I don't recall of such a site specifically for this industry niche. But you should make sure that it is approved by the BBB, they are very popular and trustworthy.

17. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Good point. Thanks.

18. ylwflsh

ylwflsh New Member

I had some luck but some of the surveys were page after page.

19. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

ylwflsh: I had some luck but some of the surveys were page after page.
    Haha, I know how that goes. I just hate it when they seem to go on forever.