Online business portfolio and M.ultiple S.treams of I.ncome

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by greenion, Feb 28, 2010.

1. greenion

greenion New Member

I do not if anyone here is familiar with the concept of MSI, that is often mentioned in books like the one from Robert Kiyosaki.

I wanted to raise this idea of creating another stream of income once the business|program that your involved in is successfully working for you. Myself included.

There's that old cliche' of 'having too many eggs in too many baskets' or something like that. My point is that diversifying one's cash flow online means that if one source dries up, there's another to fill the well.

So, what I wanted to know from this community is, does anyone fall into the advantageous position of having more than one income stream? And if so, what 'type' of sources are they?

Thanks for reading!!

2. onera

onera New Member

All my income sources from online businesses only. Focus on one channel, e.g. online business and then diversify. Focussing on different channels, like online marketing, real estate, network marketing, etc. should drain your energy.

If you're doing network marketing, diversify with more companies. If you're creating web properties, diversify with different marketing and moentization techniques.

3. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

Usually...very rarely do I do things that only require me earning one source of income. For example...If I make a blog, I may add amazon widgets or google adwords. If you include a link in your blog then thats three sources of income right there. As far a niche's go, concentrate on one, do as much as you can for that one and move on.

Key is not to spend too much time on that one. Losing a little energy never hurt anyone, thats what we have sleep for...just spend a lot of time maybe a day on a certain niche...write it down and switch to another one.

I will tell you this...Health...wealth...and love are the most profitable niches. Go get em!

Good Luck!

4. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Trading the financial markets, network marketing, and affiliate marketing. A nice blend.

5. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

Daytrading stocks can work for online income as well as websites, surveys, and network marketing. A good tip is to open a discount stock brokerage account at sogotrade.com since they charge only $3/trade. Its almost impossible to get a broker that charges less than that. Their online stock research is great for the do it yourself investor.