Only 2 People Can Read This........Can You?

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Money4Mommy, Oct 13, 2007.

1. igriffin07

igriffin07 New Member

I love those things.

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

JoelMatthews: I'm suprised nobody has actually done what it said to do at the end.
    I won't break the trend then lol

Hi Joel,

I abstained to include the number because the author wasn't explicit about whether or not she was referring to the number in the title, which was "2" or the forum entry number, which was "1".

To make matters worse, this isn't the only forum thread on the net that has this game posted. So, researching the actual next number is a bit less straight forward than it might seem.

Furthermore, who is "1" and who is "2"? Did someone tell her in person or did her daughter read it? That would make her number 1 or 2.

If I was number 2 then why would I go up a number?

Otherwise I would have bumped the number up by one!

I'm kidding of course :D

I should have included the number "3". There, I did it. Does that mean I paid proper attention to details? Does the time factor matter? Who am I really? Is there a God? Sorry, got lost in a train of thought.

;)

~Newbie Shield~

3. Dr_Boo

Dr_Boo New Member

This is hilarious. Read it as fast as any other text without an issue.

4. Twinbin

Twinbin New Member

Pretty cool. Think I saw this somewhere before. I was pretty excited at first, til I realized, I'm not as smart as I thought I was. lol

5. daniel

daniel New Member

That wasn't so hard..I can read it but with my 2 eyes open..lol

6. alex1312

alex1312 New Member

Ha! I'm 15 years old and I knew what that meant
    Of course, I knew it from previous readings...
    I'm a freshman and I am going to show this to a teacher!
    If they can't read it i'm going to laugh, If they do i'll shut up 4 a while
    BUT! If they don't get it right and i do make fun of them, but i'll lose grades.
    There is a foundation called "Donations for Good Grades" or B.R.I.B.I.N.G. and luckily i have "donations"

P.S. My grades suck anyway, i'm going to flunk freshman year "Super Freshman!" So oh Well...

7. SuperProxy2k6

SuperProxy2k6 New Member

Very easy. Do you have something else?
    But yeah, it was fun. Love it!

8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

JoelMatthews: I'm suprised nobody has actually done what it said to do at the end.
    I saw that, but I don't know what 'go up a number' means!

One thing about this is, each word, though misspelled, has all of its letters.

Hate to be a wet blanket but, most folx don't do that when they misspell.

Just sayin'...