Opinion on Team Builds and/co-ops

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Coachalgreen, May 29, 2013.

?

Do Co-ops/Team Builds work?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Coachalgreen

Coachalgreen New Member

What do you all think of team builds and or co-ops? I stumbled upon this idea on accident.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Member

Co-ops are great especially if you want to create duplication for your team. Many successful network marketer and online marketers are constantly building team co-ops. I believe if you want to create a very large team in a small time frame co-ops are the way to go.
  3. Coachalgreen

Coachalgreen New Member

Thanks for the response Adrian! I just learned about them. They are very interesting
  4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

This is interesting... How do Co-Ops work?
    If you are not in the same matrix wouldn't that make you competitors since each team would want to sign-up that 1 person to their team?
  5. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

Can you please explain how they work and what benefits they have?
    This is the first time I've heard of them...
  6. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

Co-Ops sound like an interesting way to build a downline, I've heard of them before, but never have participated in one. Thanks for the lesson!
  7. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

This was really useful!
    After reading this post I went and did a co-op ad post and it really does work! :)
    Now i can easily put money I make from my business back into the business! I think ad co-ops are a great way to expand your business!

Does anyone else do Ad co-ops frequently?
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Cooperative efforts always come out on top, especially when promoting business building systems where the more who join you, the more you all earn as a team. Team effort will always win over individual effort, why else has MLM industry survived and thrives for millions over all these years. Isn't the network marketing model technically a cooperative effort, thing about it. I market web traffic systems which self perpetuate and provides a nice passive income solution since everyone needs traffic to their web sites if they ever hope to make any sales or recruit new distributors to their businesses. With this strategy you are not competing with all the others, you are building a huge team cooperative where everyone wins, and this is what I look for first and foremost in any business.

Best success to all,
  9. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Teambuilds are NOT co-ops. I've seen many promote teambuild and I've seen all fail. Fail the average person that is. If you want to succeed in network marketing / mlm then you have to get serious about it and get some training going and learn to be a professional. It's not a game and no one is going to give you a free and easy ride to massive sustainable success.

Ad Co-ops, they can be great, as noted above. Reduce cost in marketing to generate leads consistently. One needs to just remember that consistency is the key along with effective marketing campaigns. Too many want to run 1 ad and see magic, that rarely works.

Success is a process that evolves over time.
    drknlvly6781 likes this.
  10. bfryer

bfryer New Member

Co-ops are great...Team builds are not. A lot of hype is stirred with the whole "team build" aspect in the networking world. "You jump in and we will get you your three!" Haha, how many times have you heard this? STAY AWAY from team builds...words of the wise! ;-)