Out Of Ideas...Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emmagirl, Apr 17, 2008.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Joint Ventureships. Go to other businesses that have existing customers and offer them something in return you advertise and create FREE LEADS. Either that or buy a targeted list and voiceblast like I do. I have crazy success with that with high ROI.
  2. ipodnano7

ipodnano7 New Member

Freedom: Have you tried Pay Per Click. Its pretty easy and you get to set your own budget.

Ive heard pay per click to be a scam? Does it actually work?
  3. HiAchiever

HiAchiever New Member

I would write short "special reports" like "5 Things You MUST Know About Your Cat's Food" and similarly "5 Things You MUST Know About Your Dog's Food".

Your site probably has enough information to write these reports.

Then offer these for free on your lead capture page. You lead capture page will capture visitors' email addresses and names and put them in your autoresponder. Let then know that they will receive the special reports after they verify their email address.

After they enter their contact info, transfer them to your affiliate site.

Your signature line in forums could then be something like:

5 MUST Know Facts About Your Dog and Cat's Food
    your lead capture page URL
  4. Natalie

Natalie New Member

Wow.You are hot and smart too!
  5. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

Over Night Biz can be of help....
  6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I quite frankly am amazed at how effective voice broadcasting is. How cheap it is to do, and how you can get your message out in front of thousands a people a day with only the ones interested getting back to you. Instead of spending thousands with lead companies like cutting edge media or mlm leads you need to learn how to create organic leads.
  7. itsmikewhite

itsmikewhite New Member

Ibuzzmentor, I totally agree. Since I started utilizing voice broadcasting, my primary business has skyrocketed! It is so nice to have prospects calling me wanting more information about my business opportunity. No more chasing leads. I love it!
  8. kaazoom

kaazoom New Member

I would definitely recommend writing a Squidoo lens or two. Find some good keywords that do not have too much competition, seobook.com has a good free keword finding tool. Once you have found a keyword go to google type in your key word inside quotes"". Google will tell you how many sites use that exact term. Anything under 40,000 is worth a shot at.

Use your keyword in your Squidoo lens URL. If it is taken don't worry, you could either put a _ between each word or a -, if that fails ad a number after your url keyword. Make sure you use the keyword in your lens. two or three times a module is probably enough.

You could write a lens about you dog, using pictures and videos, Write one on a different area of dog-care and recommend a product.
    Just use your imagination. Always add a guestbook and other interactive modules as people like to interact. Join a Squidoo group that is interested in pets.

Used wisely Squidoo can be a great way of promoting any business. The best thing is it is free, you need hardly any html skills, and they pay you to advertise!

Paul
  9. justlikethat

justlikethat New Member

I agree with kaazoom on creating a squidoo lens or two! It takes sometime to get everything the way you like it but its totally worth it!

Great site, thanks for all the information!
  10. BigMoneyJoe

BigMoneyJoe New Member

Very informative thread.

I really like web2.0's advice. Call me bias but what he says is aboslutely true, in fact, everyday like clock work I implement exactly the same strategies he suggests. They work like a charm.

I admit I havn't done video yet, as I'm so busy doing other forms of free advertising and branding, but as I have a more streamlined process in doing all my work, i will start doing so asap.
  11. Freedom

Freedom New Member

Your looking for a customer that is wanting to own there own business. The more you talk to the better. To start out you can go to the people that are using pay per click for other opportunities and offer them money for the leads that didn't buy there opportunity. Make sure it is cost more to get involved with the opportunity you ask to buy leads from
  12. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

As previously suggested you need to dig a little further into what you customer really wants, for some reason you are not connecting with them. I would suggest looking into creating a mailing list so you can follow up with prospects also look into placing classified ads for your product or writing aticles describing it and linking it to a landing page from which you can sell you product and create more customers. I wish you the best
  13. kingjim

kingjim New Member

Generating warm leads is only a small part of successful MLM or Network marketing. You do need a good system of getting in contact with warm prospects. Having a backoffice etc can take some of the work out of managing contacts, it depends on the company and how good it is. Handling autoresponders, designing and implementing squeeze pages (where you collect warm leads details), creating newsletters to keep people interested, and designing and maintaining a good website are all important. Getting a lot of good quality traffic is what it's all about so you need to be good with keyword research, seo, web design.

Did you take all of that in? If you do not want to get weighed down by all of the technical work you will want to invest in a system that can do it for you so you can concentrate on creatively attracting new prospects and working with your current ones. Such a system would also need to have excellent support to yourself and be economical (as people in network marketing usually work on a show string).

There are a few (and I mean only a few) companies that can offer this level of quality service. They should have many people they are supporting for building mlm, have a good reputation and customer support and have many happy customers.

Good luck in your business [​IMG]

KJ
  14. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

A TARGETED MESSAGE TO A TARGETED LIST

Always remember that.
    There are 1000's of way to create leads just always remember you MUST learn how to create organic leads to have major success in this industry.

Online, offline, voice broadcasting, social networking, local advertising, ALL WORK.
  15. tbarr4679

tbarr4679 New Member

The problem with finding qualified people for your business highlights one big thing that I think most mlm companies really stink at...training.

Most of the companied I know of, no matter how great the product is, seems to be stuck in the stone ages when it comes to properly training their reps on how to market and recruit effectively. |

Before you do anything else take some time to find a qualified system that can show you how to effectively recruit only qualified people into your business.

Trust me, if you do this step first you will build your business much faster, the whole process will be much more enjoyable, and you will make more money more quickly.

Most people want to just jump right in, but don't. Educate yourself first. In the long run that will save you time and money.

Good luck!
  16. residualwealth

residualwealth New Member

Hi,

Great Topics here! I found you can have the best products to market but if noone knows about it you will get no sales. i use several marketing systems but best by far is the Unique Article Wizard.
  17. lady99

lady99 New Member

Wow. What a great thread as this is the first I checked out. My problem is getting ahead of myself. I'll have these great ideas about promoting product that I know works and not getting my story out there. My little website is growing as I am such a newbie and learning by trial and error to get it to the point that when people visit they will something attractive.
    Thanks, Web, for posting about promoting your story first. I'm in sales, so I should know that already..lol, but when it comes to online, I'm learning.
    Anyway, not meaning to ramble, but there is so much great info here and I am so glad to have found this site.
  18. ilovecandles7

ilovecandles7 New Member

WOW what an informative post! Does anyone know where one can get a landing page made for free or very low cost?
  19. strapforcash

strapforcash New Member

Wow what a fantastic thread!
    I am a newbie so will be implementing these ideas.

Thanks everyone
  20. jacck2

jacck2 New Member

Great post!!!